• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

HELP ME PLS VOICES BACK AGAIN

Emikin

Emikin

I deal with voices all day long non-stop, they try to make fun, command me, harass me, taunt me and make me delusional. I take it one day at a time and keep telling myself "this too shall pass" its now i cope when loud music doesn't work.
Exactly the same here

N

natalie

I would google to contact the crisis team attached to community mental health team for your borough, and they will assist you with the right kind of help that you need for your voices. May take a few days, though, until they can get back to you. or in the meantime contact the samaritans, or even your GP. I think, however, the crisis team, will be the best way forward in this instance, they will come out to your home, to assess you.

Keep posting and let us know medically what happens.

Z

Zuiese

Taking a break
I deal with voices all day long non-stop, they try to make fun, command me, harass me, taunt me and make me delusional. I take it one day at a time and keep telling myself "this too shall pass" its now i cope when loud music doesn't work.
Yeap, Same here I found an alternate explanation years ago and thought that was it, but five years later with all, that's going on now seems no surprise or shock.

B

BeanThere

I'll chat if you DM me, might be able to offer some perspective.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
My voice is similar, talks practically every waking moment, can't get a full minutes silence from 'him'.

All he does is sing and beg to be spoken to and to come off meds all day long.

He's been doing this for over five years without deviating from his routine.

W

Wizyovie

Hi pls help. There is a voice in my head. Telling me to kill myself. It started this morning. When I was 5 just after I was adopted it started. It didn’t end until I was 14. I have tried to kill myself 7 times before. My birth mum is whispering. I got my carer to call these people. And my other personnel health doctor. They said don’t worry u will be fine try not to get to wound up. But I can’t. I feel like I am about to have a mental breakdown and I can’t stop it. Why me? Theses voices they are loud and I don’t like loud noises. The people told me to find something I enjoy doing but I have nothing that I enjoy. I tried music and TV but they just seem to be not there as the voices r too loud. My life is not worth living anymore. I already have one of the worst autism’s u can get and bad anxiety and depression. Why live when u could put the voices to rest along with my mind soul and brain. HELP. ANYONE
I have a sister who suffered some of these symptoms she felt better after some form of therapy

D

Drstrange

Did you have symptoms before or after you seen a doctor about treatment.. also how many voices and do they follow you and see what you see

Emikin

Emikin

Did you have symptoms before or after you seen a doctor about treatment.. also how many voices and do they follow you and see what you see
Before and after but they gone now