• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

HELP ME PLS VOICES BACK AGAIN

Emikin

Emikin

Hi pls help. There is a voice in my head. Telling me to kill myself. It started this morning. When I was 5 just after I was adopted it started. It didn’t end until I was 14. I have tried to kill myself 7 times before. My birth mum is whispering. I got my carer to call these people. And my other personnel health doctor. They said don’t worry u will be fine try not to get to wound up. But I can’t. I feel like I am about to have a mental breakdown and I can’t stop it. Why me? Theses voices they are loud and I don’t like loud noises. The people told me to find something I enjoy doing but I have nothing that I enjoy. I tried music and TV but they just seem to be not there as the voices r too loud. My life is not worth living anymore. I already have one of the worst autism’s u can get and bad anxiety and depression. Why live when u could put the voices to rest along with my mind soul and brain. HELP. ANYONE

Emikin

Emikin

By the way I have borderline personality disorder which I think is hard to help with

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Hey bro I am here. Fellow voice hearer. The thing about the loud voices is that they are rude and irritating. If you relax you will be able to expand your senses and feel the silent good voices. They will help you.

Emikin

Emikin

Hey bro I am here. Fellow voice hearer. The thing about the loud voices is that they are rude and irritating. If you relax you will be able to expand your senses and feel the silent good voices. They will help you.
I can’t relax.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I can't solve the voices but all I can say is that you can get through it. It is quite mysterious :).

If it is bad - headphones/ music.
If it is severe - go to sleep.

Z

Zuiese

I was going to suggest the same as the above advice, also water in your ears by putting one side your head underwater meaning just to cover your ears, not your whole head.

Also, and I know when the loud voices are being totally cruel or abusive play a scatter frequency

K

kVROB

Hi pls help. There is a voice in my head. Telling me to kill myself. It started this morning. When I was 5 just after I was adopted it started. It didn’t end until I was 14. I have tried to kill myself 7 times before. My birth mum is whispering. I got my carer to call these people. And my other personnel health doctor. They said don’t worry u will be fine try not to get to wound up. But I can’t. I feel like I am about to have a mental breakdown and I can’t stop it. Why me? Theses voices they are loud and I don’t like loud noises. The people told me to find something I enjoy doing but I have nothing that I enjoy. I tried music and TV but they just seem to be not there as the voices r too loud. My life is not worth living anymore. I already have one of the worst autism’s u can get and bad anxiety and depression. Why live when u could put the voices to rest along with my mind soul and brain. HELP. ANYONE
I’m sorry your feeling this way, I remember the feeling,I felt hopeless and helpless sometimes because I was so aggregated by them. You said the voices stopped at 14. How long has it been since you experienced voices? I know mine were very shocking to me, just out of the blue one day. You can do this, you’ve done it before and things got better for you for a time. I found that when the voices were being mean in the beginning that I started to treat them w respect and was nice to them. I found out that their attitude and treatment toward me was based on how well I treated them. They were so mean at first but so was I, I was pretty pissed off that they had invaded my privacy, I didn’t care if they law inforcment or not ( that was my delusion) like I said they wouldn’t go away so I, we became very friendly w one another.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Please take extra special care of your self
we care
one day at a time
be kind to yourself
Rest

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help. I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

Emikin

Emikin

I’m sorry your feeling this way, I remember the feeling,I felt hopeless and helpless sometimes because I was so aggregated by them. You said the voices stopped at 14. How long has it been since you experienced voices? I know mine were very shocking to me, just out of the blue one day. You can do this, you’ve done it before and things got better for you for a time. I found that when the voices were being mean in the beginning that I started to treat them w respect and was nice to them. I found out that their attitude and treatment toward me was based on how well I treated them. They were so mean at first but so was I, I was pretty pissed off that they had invaded my privacy, I didn’t care if they law inforcment or not ( that was my delusion) like I said they wouldn’t go away so I, we became very friendly w one another.
I am trying and nothing is working. It has been 7 years since I last heard voices.

Emikin

Emikin

It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help. I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.
GRRRR u r annoying me u say this so often and I have tried it all before sorry to be rude if I am being rude

C

Centaurgreen

Say thx to rfid implant in dental and chip . Some gov try to make money on you .
Am new to this Forum too as of two days ago, so sometimes it's difficult to navigate through messages and threads, but at one point it looked like this or another message of yours had the title, "Help me please, voices are back again"? If not, I apologize. I actually had to check what RDIF means. I like your message anyway, it's short and to the point. There's no proof that an RDID implant couldn't be in dental or other implants. So what you wrote is quite possible, in my opinion.

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

I deal with voices all day long non-stop, they try to make fun, command me, harass me, taunt me and make me delusional. I take it one day at a time and keep telling myself "this too shall pass" its now i cope when loud music doesn't work.