Help Me Please

07bdown

why do i bother anymore my life is getting worse ive recently sh again and become depressed i also now hate myself and sometimes wish i was never born

I cant stop its getting worse and evryday im reminded that i have scars thatll never go away and a problem that will stay with me forever

i dont think anyone cares about me i feel alone noone wants to support me all they think is that its funny

i dont know what to do anymore i feel like im a reject

I Give Up :(:(:cry::cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vicki0191

hi, sorry to hear things are so bad for you at the moment. self harm can be addictive and a vicious circle( or it can in my case anyway). you feel bad and hate yourself so you sh, then you hate yourself more for harming and this leads to more harming , and the scars remind you of times in the past when you have done it.self harm is something which is very hard to beat( as you know) and fighting it with support is easier than fighting it alone . the fact that people think its funny is a reflection on them and not you - you deserve people to support you and care for you.posting on here shows that you do actually care and want things to change, and this is a possibility with the right treatment from the professionals , alongside having moral support and someone to listen when you need to talk.people on here will want to support you/listen to you if you need to get something off your chest. take care, vicki x

M

madwife

Sorry to hear u not doing well atm. I agree with vicki it does become a vicious circle with SH. But u r worth fighting for, have u told your gp what's going on? For me it has really helped to tell ppl and I have been lucky to have good gp's. Your friends laughing is out of order and probably a reflection of their fear because they don't understand. Keep posting here, noone will laugh (unless u tell a joke).
Try n stay safe with anything u do.
Nx

J

Joshua

It's true SH is just a vicious circle. As twistynix have you spoken to your GP? Is there no one to give you support? Everyone here is here to support each other so if you ever need to talk I am sure everyone will listen. Stay strong.

07bdown

im trying but its not working and its really bringing me down

Angels

Angels

you are NOT a reject. your going through a hard time and these feelings that your feeling are so understandable. We all care about you on here and self harming is NOT funny. Dont listen to those ignorant people.
You could try covering up your scars, there is a special concealer that can be applied.
the best thing is to work on distraction techniques and to start trying to enjoy yourself a little more and giving yourself something to look forward to ATLEAST once a week

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Self Harm Forum 8
M Self Harm Forum 7
M Self Harm Forum 3
Zoelikesjam Self Harm Forum 3
M Self Harm Forum 20