• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help me, please. :(

B

Bodge

I've been wanting to kill myself again these past few weeks. On top of that my girlfriend dumped me today. It feels like last time again when I attempted to do something bad. I wanted to kill myself a few days ago, but was talked out of it. I harmed myself for the first time in months today. I don't know what to do. The year just started and I'm not sure if I can do another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi there, welcome to the forum. Hang in there, you are strong :)

C

cherbear

Hi hunny ! X Really sorry to hear you are in such a low place . I'm pretty much in the same place as you in terms of feeling low . Please be safe hunny and have those that care about you around you . Keep talking on here , go to your GP and tell them how low you are feeling and your SW or therapist if you have them . You are not alone in this hunny pm if you would like to . Please be safe . Sending you a massive hug and love xxxx

katya

katya

I've been wanting to kill myself again these past few weeks. On top of that my girlfriend dumped me today. It feels like last time again when I attempted to do something bad. I wanted to kill myself a few days ago, but was talked out of it. I harmed myself for the first time in months today. I don't know what to do. The year just started and I'm not sure if I can do another one.
Oh hun, I'm so sorry you're experiencing this right now. Please stay safe and stay around people as much as possible while you're feeling low. Don't let the new year overwhelm you, also - you won't feel like this forever. Things will get better with time.

Are you currently on any medication/having any therapy? Please speak to your GP as soon as possible. :)

katya

katya

Hi hunny ! X Really sorry to hear you are in such a low place . I'm pretty much in the same place as you in terms of feeling low . Please be safe hunny and have those that care about you around you . Keep talking on here , go to your GP and tell them how low you are feeling and your SW or therapist if you have them . You are not alone in this hunny pm if you would like to . Please be safe . Sending you a massive hug and love xxxx
I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this too. Hope you're feeling okay today.

S

starting to think

sometimes,anything can come out of nothing.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

If you haven't already, I suggest you make an appointment to see your GP a.s.a.p.
Please reach out and get help before doing something more tragic and permanent. :hug1:
If you are in immediate danger, dial 999.

Feeling suicidal is horrible and I can imagine being dumped has really rubbed salt into the wounds. But it won't be this hard forever.

bulbie

bulbie

Stay strong and stay with us. Keep posting in here. It will definitely help keep you afloat.

B

Bodge

I'm going to see my psychiatrist tomorrow if he can see me.

bulbie

bulbie

Whether you can or you can't, come post here anyway. Talking really helps, even digitally.

This was my only outlet for such a long time. It saved my life, in all honesty.

B

Bodge

Today was rough. Not as rough as I thought it would be. Officially cut ties with the gf, which was hard. Didn't self harm or anything, thought about it, tho. A few concerned people got in contact with me and made me happy. And I appreciate the concern here too. It's all helping. I'm hoping to see my psychiatrist tomorrow, but he could be too busy (first day after a holiday). Still feeling Low, though. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I hope you manage to get a chance to see your psychiatrist.
It's positive that you refrained from self-harming, in spite of feeling low.

bulbie

bulbie

You'll feel bad for a while, in regards to the girlfriend at least. It's similar, if not worse than a bereavement. You lose someone who was once close to you, but with the added risk that they may reappear to cause trouble. It's ok to grieve. I'm still a bit bothered by my last break up and that was nearly four years ago.

Hopefully you will be seen tomorrow. If you have a good relationship with your psychiatrist, that may well help. And of course, we are always here.

B

Bodge

Saw my psychiatrist and case manager at the hospital today. It went okay. I took an ativan this morning, which helped with my anxiety. My doctor gave me a new script for more ativan. Ativan made me sleepy, so I took a nap, which helped a lot with my mood.
I haven't done any self harm since a few days ago. Not as depressed about my gf leaving me, but my bad thoughts are still present.
Glad to have all you people here!

W

wolf man

don't do that trust me you will just make it worse all it will happen is you will lay in a deep whole in darkness under the ground! for the eternity!so wake up before its to late and know that you are in a better place and dont lose hope trust me it always get better!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 20
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 8
M Depression Forum 4
K Depression Forum 4
Brokenmirror Depression Forum 25