• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help me please i feel all,alone

C

Carol1952

I have been so sick with anxieties and depression, and my mood disorder is also bothering me,first it was because my eyes were watering so much it caused me a lot of mental pain I wake up with anxieties,dont really want to eat but I have to because I am hungry then there are times i eat like crazy and I dont have to.MY shrinks office is closed so they will talk to me on the phone now i am afraid I wont get my meds.Especially my klonopin it is a controlled drug and Telemedicine is taking care of things .I dont know if they will let me get my meds.I mean they say u have to visit his office how can I do that he is closed i know he is going to call me so it is the same darn thing.I am yelling crying feeling shaky because of this stinken virus it has caused me a lot of grief.I dont go out cannot anyway I have agoraphobia.I am so scared of everything yes even after the pharmacy said i should get my meds.I still cant relax and my doctor as usual is taking his sweet time which is making me sick with depression and anxieties.I cannot evne visit with my best friend she is working because she has no choice she delivers meals and drives the elderly around she did stay with me for about a half hour and believe me it helped.She makes me feel better always has.She wants to help but she doesnt know how.Now I called the pharmacy the doctor still hasnt called them in .I know he has a lot of patients but he is making me sick by not calling in my meds.I do feel better when I am on the pc.I do surveys and make money talk to a couple of ,my email friends.My friend cannot live here .I feel so alone.This virus has ruined my life.Cannot even see my grandchildren my mental illness has gotten worse.I just came here to talk to someone. Being alone stinks.Boy could i ever use a hug now.Cant even do that.I have been emailing my daughter she is trying to help but she really doesnt understand she is being really nice about this too.She never hardly talks to me then there is my son,well he never has time for me and I have no family left, I miss my mom and dad of course I cannot talk to them and I am so angry with god right now.I feel like he gave me this illness.I keep on praying and nothing is working some nights when i cannot sleep I yell and scream because I cant take it anymore.It is really annoying .HOwever I am still here because I am not ready to die.Between my allergies.depression,mood swings,worrying about my meds crying and this virus I feel like I am going crazy.JUst need someone to talk to.Help me please sorry this was so long but this is the way I am feeling.

Mario82

Mario82

Hey Carol, hope you feel better soon. I know it's tough right now x

C

Carol1952

Hey Carol, hope you feel better soon. I know it's tough right now x
Thank you.When do get my meds I will feel better but it isnt just them I am afraid to be alone it is awful to be alone and scared.

D

David99

Hi Carol, sounds like you are going through a really bad patch right now. My thoughts with you and hope it gets even a little better soon. Be strong, it will get better. x

Mario82

Mario82

Thank you.When do get my meds I will feel better but it isnt just them I am afraid to be alone it is awful to be alone and scared.
We are here for you to chat to all the time on here. You'll get your meds soon, just hang on x

C

Carol1952

Hi Carol, sounds like you are going through a really bad patch right now. My thoughts with you and hope it gets even a little better soon. Be strong, it will get better. x
thank you and the doctor still hasnt called in my meds this is nonsense i am so afraid of withdrawal it isnt funny ,i already went through it once and it is pure hell

C

Carol1952

the pharmacy told me i would get them because of the virus i have to get them they cannot say i cant get them can they?I am so afraid.I called the doctors office I told the receptionist that i need my meds I am having a hard time right now because my meds havent been called in yet.Part of me says it will be alright but another part says no.Anyway she transfered me over to the nurse she wasnt there so what else could happen.I hope I can sleep tonight because i am so very anxious it kind of feels like withdrawal.I dont care how busy he is these are controlled drugs i cannot wait for them, two days and nothing. Please pray for me

M

Medusalinks

I have been so sick with anxieties and depression, and my mood disorder is also bothering me,first it was because my eyes were watering so much it caused me a lot of mental pain I wake up with anxieties,dont really want to eat but I have to because I am hungry then there are times i eat like crazy and I dont have to.MY shrinks office is closed so they will talk to me on the phone now i am afraid I wont get my meds.Especially my klonopin it is a controlled drug and Telemedicine is taking care of things .I dont know if they will let me get my meds.I mean they say u have to visit his office how can I do that he is closed i know he is going to call me so it is the same darn thing.I am yelling crying feeling shaky because of this stinken virus it has caused me a lot of grief.I dont go out cannot anyway I have agoraphobia.I am so scared of everything yes even after the pharmacy said i should get my meds.I still cant relax and my doctor as usual is taking his sweet time which is making me sick with depression and anxieties.I cannot evne visit with my best friend she is working because she has no choice she delivers meals and drives the elderly around she did stay with me for about a half hour and believe me it helped.She makes me feel better always has.She wants to help but she doesnt know how.Now I called the pharmacy the doctor still hasnt called them in .I know he has a lot of patients but he is making me sick by not calling in my meds.I do feel better when I am on the pc.I do surveys and make money talk to a couple of ,my email friends.My friend cannot live here .I feel so alone.This virus has ruined my life.Cannot even see my grandchildren my mental illness has gotten worse.I just came here to talk to someone. Being alone stinks.Boy could i ever use a hug now.Cant even do that.I have been emailing my daughter she is trying to help but she really doesnt understand she is being really nice about this too.She never hardly talks to me then there is my son,well he never has time for me and I have no family left, I miss my mom and dad of course I cannot talk to them and I am so angry with god right now.I feel like he gave me this illness.I keep on praying and nothing is working some nights when i cannot sleep I yell and scream because I cant take it anymore.It is really annoying .HOwever I am still here because I am not ready to die.Between my allergies.depression,mood swings,worrying about my meds crying and this virus I feel like I am going crazy.JUst need someone to talk to.Help me please sorry this was so long but this is the way I am feeling.
It’s good to get it out and vent. I do that on here. When you say virus,do you mean Coronavirus or your own illness?

C

Carol1952

It’s good to get it out and vent. I do that on here. When you say virus,do you mean Coronavirus or your own illness?
the Cornavirus.this is so upsetting and annoyhing to say the least they say on the computer u cannot order klonopin over the phone unless u come in but because he is closed i have to do that and yet i am still sitting here waiting for my meds.the pharmacists told me she is allowed only once a day to ask for a refill,so now i cannot sleep again i dont care and i called her and told her what the heck is that i mean what if she asks for my meds and he isnt sitting at his pc and never gets the refill what am i suppose to do take a chance and wait to see if he saw it or not>THen I will never get my meds ,they cannot do this to me and i dont believe her but she even said maybe he stepped away when i contacted him ,i aint buying it if that is the case then nobody will get there meds,she even stuck up for the doctor saying there are other patients who are worse then me he has to take care of oh really i suppose getting my controlled drugs isnt inportant.Let them sit up all night worrying about whether or not they will get there meds or go through withdrawal i think thye should have 2 doctors working on this telmedicine stuff one to do half of the patients and the other doing mine and other one doctor is not enough,one of the pharmacists told me not to think about it .I hate when people say that if it were only that easy ,dont thnk about it my late mom always told me that to,how can u not think about it?They dont understand that is something we cannot help it is bad enough i have anxieties.but i also suffer with bipolar ,depression,agoraphobia,panic disorder wait i am not done,and mood swings and i am suppose to relax.Believe me even pharmacists cannot be trusted.Ddont they even care if we go through withdrawal i am sure there is other meds i can take for anxieties and it wont hurt me to ge toff of klonopin,oh another thing thye tell me i read this on the pc that klonopin is a dangerous drug and should not be sold ,it could cause death coma and much more but then it is also dangerous to get off of it.Talk about being confused if the doctors know this then why do they prescribe it ?ALso did u know that pot is not a control drug/That is bullshit but klonopin is u go figure.

M

Medusalinks

the Cornavirus.this is so upsetting and annoyhing to say the least they say on the computer u cannot order klonopin over the phone unless u come in but because he is closed i have to do that and yet i am still sitting here waiting for my meds.the pharmacists told me she is allowed only once a day to ask for a refill,so now i cannot sleep again i dont care and i called her and told her what the heck is that i mean what if she asks for my meds and he isnt sitting at his pc and never gets the refill what am i suppose to do take a chance and wait to see if he saw it or not>THen I will never get my meds ,they cannot do this to me and i dont believe her but she even said maybe he stepped away when i contacted him ,i aint buying it if that is the case then nobody will get there meds,she even stuck up for the doctor saying there are other patients who are worse then me he has to take care of oh really i suppose getting my controlled drugs isnt inportant.Let them sit up all night worrying about whether or not they will get there meds or go through withdrawal i think thye should have 2 doctors working on this telmedicine stuff one to do half of the patients and the other doing mine and other one doctor is not enough,one of the pharmacists told me not to think about it .I hate when people say that if it were only that easy ,dont thnk about it my late mom always told me that to,how can u not think about it?They dont understand that is something we cannot help it is bad enough i have anxieties.but i also suffer with bipolar ,depression,agoraphobia,panic disorder wait i am not done,and mood swings and i am suppose to relax.Believe me even pharmacists cannot be trusted.Ddont they even care if we go through withdrawal i am sure there is other meds i can take for anxieties and it wont hurt me to ge toff of klonopin,oh another thing thye tell me i read this on the pc that klonopin is a dangerous drug and should not be sold ,it could cause death coma and much more but then it is also dangerous to get off of it.Talk about being confused if the doctors know this then why do they prescribe it ?ALso did u know that pot is not a control drug/That is bullshit but klonopin is u go figure.
What kind of medication s klonopin? This might sound silly but have you tried relaxing in a hot radix bath or doing some breathing to help. Doctors are pretty useless I stopped going to them ages ago and managing my condition myself.
Hope you are feeling better today 🙂

C

Carol1952

Klonopin is a controlled drug it is used for anxieties.No I cant do a bath and those breathing technecks dont work for me,thanks anyway

C

Carol1952

I am not going to stop bothering his nurse until they do something,he knows what will happen if i dont take my klonopin,withdrawal stinks,you got that right doctors are useless all of them are.the pharmacy isnt any better. I dont buy that shit that they cannot contact the doctor more then once a day.I am surprised I was able to sleep at all last night.Right now I am so angry if I end up hurting myself or do something else this is on the doctors head.

C

Carol1952

What kind of medication s klonopin? This might sound silly but have you tried relaxing in a hot radix bath or doing some breathing to help. Doctors are pretty useless I stopped going to them ages ago and managing my condition myself.
Hope you are feeling better today 🙂
Great news I got all of my meds now maybe i can relax.

C

Carol1952

I mean i havent gotten them yet i mean they had then filled yet i am stilll going to be anxious until i see them here at my door. cray anxieties the what ifs are terrible