• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Help me figure it out?

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

Conitinuing from my other post about hearing voices that the nhs trsnsmit and the man in the wall and people they sent after tricking me after i spoke with them that watch me thst are paid to kill me off i got a letter asking me to attend a phone appointment with a dr and team in december end next week.

I cant figure their game.i only wabted medx to sleep and now something for my fear and unvearable anxiety caused by both by the men they sent after me watching me,trsnsmitting vouices and threatening me.what is their game?
Make it look like im crazy and they are helping me but really try figure out from what i say if il kill myself or if they will need to kill me? Well i wont be answering that for them. They tricked me so bad last time. How am i supposed trust talking to tjem again but i do wsnt meds to sleep but itd all just be solved if they JUST REMOVE THEIR HITMEN. I dont know what they want from me il pay money anything.
I dont know whats going on, whats their game and tricks this time? Should i just call the police as i threatened? But i fear the police wouldnt understand which why i havent yet because the nhs make me look crazy but im not. I need proof. I need someone in nhs to admit it if i can pay them to admit offically what the national hitmen service are doing to people.
Should i attend the appointment? Whst if they trick me and thsts it i end up dead as a result?
I dont know? Why cant they just leave me alone ????? The man didnt shut up for hours last night about needing to kill me.

O

On Fire

You should definitely attend your appointment. You are right, you need medication to sleep, reduce anxiety, but also to get rid of your psychosis.
Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia before?

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

You should definitely attend your appointment. You are right, you need medication to sleep, reduce anxiety, but also to get rid of your psychosis.
Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia before?
No i dont have psychosis. See no one one believes me which is why i need get proof. I was only said to have psychosis back in 2018 but that was by the nhs and when change for life group tried take me into the hitman service and war but i wouldnt go and since all this has been happening so really that was wrong and it was a cover up. They saying i had unusual and unshared expierences and wasnt sure if it was related to my recent stress or not they didnt decide then i moved away but it was all a cover up i see now because i wouldnt fight for them. Now they are set in killing me off. I just need some proof. I will pay any nhs person to tell me the truth.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

You need be careful if you use up too many rescources and they try take you on in their hitmen war and you refuse and fight back they will come after you and have you killed off.

O

On Fire

It does feel like that sometimes I must say. The NHS have deserving cases they stick with, and others they try to stop helping (discharge) to save resources.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

It does feel like that sometimes I must say. The NHS have deserving cases they stick with, and others they try to stop helping (discharge) to save resources.
I had good care in 2018 but sadly they decided they had recruit me to their hitmen war but i couldnt cope with their demands and refused now they are after me.

O

On Fire

The care available on the NHS for those with personality disorders like EUPD does seem to be very lacking. Not always though, just often.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

I never had a problem with the nhs until 2018 when i was put through that process in the feild and my skin shed snd they changed me for life. Nothings been right since. The nhs were brillant tbh before then then the truth came out to me when they enrolled me in the field that day.

O

On Fire

The NHS were shockingly bad for me when I needed them most in 2016, 2017, and 2018. They were truly awful, with repeat misdiagnosis, being prescribed ineffective medications and then wrongly being told I had a personality disorder when they did not work.

O

On Fire

There is a lack of resources in NHS mental healthcare, but even when they do have the resources they were no good either. The CPNs and the psychiatrists were simply awful.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

The NHS were shockingly bad for me when I needed them most in 2016, 2017, and 2018. They were truly awful, with repeat misdiagnosis, being prescribed ineffective medications and then wrongly being told I had a personality disorder when they did not work.
Im sorry they werent there for you. But goes show they are just a hitmen sercive who want kill vulnerable people. They strung me along for some reason and i know why but i cant say on here

O

On Fire

So the NHS has attempted to kill me before too, but only through the sheer incompetence of a wrong EUPD diagnosis, and then not prescribing me the antipsychotics I need to be well (Aripiprazole).

JessisMe

JessisMe

That sounds awful I’m so sorry the service was so inept and lacking. Here in the US it is kind of a crap shoot too. Fortunately I have good care at the moment but I always fear that will change. xo, j

O

On Fire

When I asked a CPN recently about me wrongly being diagnosed with EUPD, she excused the incompetence by saying diagnosis can wax and wane overtime.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Conitinuing from my other post about hearing voices that the nhs trsnsmit and the man in the wall and people they sent after tricking me after i spoke with them that watch me thst are paid to kill me off i got a letter asking me to attend a phone appointment with a dr and team in december end next week.

I cant figure their game.i only wabted medx to sleep and now something for my fear and unvearable anxiety caused by both by the men they sent after me watching me,trsnsmitting vouices and threatening me.what is their game?
Make it look like im crazy and they are helping me but really try figure out from what i say if il kill myself or if they will need to kill me? Well i wont be answering that for them. They tricked me so bad last time. How am i supposed trust talking to tjem again but i do wsnt meds to sleep but itd all just be solved if they JUST REMOVE THEIR HITMEN. I dont know what they want from me il pay money anything.
I dont know whats going on, whats their game and tricks this time? Should i just call the police as i threatened? But i fear the police wouldnt understand which why i havent yet because the nhs make me look crazy but im not. I need proof. I need someone in nhs to admit it if i can pay them to admit offically what the national hitmen service are doing to people.
Should i attend the appointment? Whst if they trick me and thsts it i end up dead as a result?
I dont know? Why cant they just leave me alone ????? The man didnt shut up for hours last night about needing to kill me.
You should definitely go to your appointment with the NHS doctors. They may be able to help you with your sleep which could contributing too the voices that you are hearing. It sounds like you have been struggling with this fir awhile now and could use their help to get some needed relief. xo, j