• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help, maybe, please?

A

aysha6393

In a complete state.
Everywhere ever minute every day for the last 2 years, I cant stop trying to fibnd ways to end it all.
Ive tried overdosing twice, hanging myself, cutting myself and suffocating myself by putting a bag over my hed and wrapping duck tape round my neck.
I’m sat in college typing this and all I can think about it dying. Although I’m sat with ‘friends’ crackin a few jokes n messin around.
I don’t know hu I am.
Ive been depressed since I was 9. only kicked in the last few years.
I can go from being reeeeallllly happy, to crying for ‘no reason’. Ive been on fleuoxitine, cilitropram (dno how to spell it lol)
Both anti depressents. Didn’t reallt help. I don’t feel shoving tablets down me, will help. Seems like doctors are way to quick to hand out prescriptions nowadays.
I’nm not a medicine cabnet,
Anyway mum n my auntie seem to think I have bipolar, they’ve researched the symptons and sed the only thing rong with the information is my name ist the heading. Lol
I laff because if I don’t, I’ll cry.
I think the only reason I haven’t taken my own life is I know it would kill my mum and she’s my world.
My boyfriend doesn’t understand.
I don’t like talking about it.
Ive constantly got hedaches and I go from bein fed up to bein ‘happy’
Like mum n that say, ‘I’m never inbetween, never ‘’alright’’
Its all in my hed isn’t it.
What do u think?
I’d lappreciate sum help pls..
I no Ive left things out.
But the kids in my class r hangin round me now, so this it for now.

lulubelle

lulubelle

In a complete state.
Everywhere ever minute every day for the last 2 years, I cant stop trying to fibnd ways to end it all.
Ive tried overdosing twice, hanging myself, cutting myself and suffocating myself by putting a bag over my hed and wrapping duck tape round my neck.
I’m sat in college typing this and all I can think about it dying. Although I’m sat with ‘friends’ crackin a few jokes n messin around.
I don’t know hu I am.
Ive been depressed since I was 9. only kicked in the last few years.
I can go from being reeeeallllly happy, to crying for ‘no reason’. Ive been on fleuoxitine, cilitropram (dno how to spell it lol)
Both anti depressents. Didn’t reallt help. I don’t feel shoving tablets down me, will help. Seems like doctors are way to quick to hand out prescriptions nowadays.
I’nm not a medicine cabnet,
Anyway mum n my auntie seem to think I have bipolar, they’ve researched the symptons and sed the only thing rong with the information is my name ist the heading. Lol
I laff because if I don’t, I’ll cry.
I think the only reason I haven’t taken my own life is I know it would kill my mum and she’s my world.
My boyfriend doesn’t understand.
I don’t like talking about it.
Ive constantly got hedaches and I go from bein fed up to bein ‘happy’
Like mum n that say, ‘I’m never inbetween, never ‘’alright’’
Its all in my hed isn’t it.
What do u think?
I’d lappreciate sum help pls..
I no Ive left things out.
But the kids in my class r hangin round me now, so this it for now.
Hi aysha6393 and :welcome:

I'm so sorry to hear your feeling this way but the best bit of advice on this forum is to print what you've written and take it to the doctors, with your mum too. it can be hard to talk sometimes and it can be good for your doc to hear from your mum what you have been like.

Hope you feel better soon :hug: