• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

help (may trigger)

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
sorry to be a drain but I am feeling so depressed lately and alone I am having panic attacks and I feel I can't cope anymore I don't want to harm myself I am trying hard not to go down that road but I am really struggling and am starting to feel it would be inevitable I am sorry if I have posted the wrong thing in the wrong place and for being an idiot i feel so horrible and I am so sorry

Jen

D

Dollit

Don't apologize for making a posting. I'm sorry you're having a hard time, a really hard time by the sound of things. Are you getting help from your GP & mental health services? If you want to talk more then just go ahead, I'll listen and other people will too. :hug:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Jen .....don't worry about being a drain or about what you say here ; the idea is that we should be able to unload and it is very good that you have posted.

Nick.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Keep on posting Jen, we are here to give you strength and support. Have you been in touch with your GP.:hug:

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
sorry to be a drain but I am feeling so depressed lately and alone I am having panic attacks and I feel I can't cope anymore I don't want to harm myself I am trying hard not to go down that road but I am really struggling and am starting to feel it would be inevitable I am sorry if I have posted the wrong thing in the wrong place and for being an idiot i feel so horrible and I am so sorry

Jen
Hi Jen,

You may find this site helpful with regards to panic attacks:

http://www.panic-attacks.co.uk/

:hug:

Last edited by a moderator: