• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help is there any one on line

C

codedry

help is there anyone on line i need to talk to some one

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hey, I'm often here quite late. Are you okay?

P.s. If you scroll down the main page you can see a list of people online. It is quietest between now and 5am, in my experience.

C

codedry

hi thatnks for replying

i have just realised that my delusion is real. i hit some one with my car. i remember driving up to a junction and slowing down. i remember a bump on roof. and i remember thinking i did it.
i dont know what to do. i dont see my doc til next week. i cant live with the guilt till then. i want to go to the cops but my parents wont let me.

FastLaneC3

FastLaneC3

Ok, hun, DEEP breath!

You need to go to the police, because it'll end up to be a VERY ugly situation if you don't. It was an accident and you didn't mean it, ok? But you NEED to go to the police.

C

codedry

thanks

i didnt mean to do it.:cry:
yes thats want i thought you would say. i needed to knoe i was right in my thinking

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Perhaps your parents have reasons to think it isn't real and is still a delusion? Your memory could be the memory of a delusion.

Either way you don't need to feel guilty because you wanted to go to the police...if you have been advised not to that probably is because you are having a delusion. That must be horrible regardless. :hug:

I have just read Fastlane's reply....going to the police with your parents explaining that you have delusions will enable them to investigate properly. If it is/was a delusion they may be able to confirm that. Whether or not you really hit someone it doesn't sound like driving a car is a good idea, for now, not least for the distress it is causing you.

C

codedry

thanks for reply

my parents want me to see the doc in the morning. i just rememeber thinking i did it today. i have been telling them since feb that i did it. but no one beieved me

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
I think it would be good if you saw your doctor in the morning....I know it must be difficult to experience delusions but it would be nice to know no-one has been physically hurt. :hug:

C

codedry

thanks again

i dont know why it had taken so long for my head to work it out.
i want to get it sorted out in the morning.

C

codedry

hi

They dont believe me!!! :unsure:
They are going to put me on new meds. I cant re the name but you have to take it for ever. I have to decide weather or not to take it.
I dont think I will as I know that I did it!! and that I wont matter what drugs they give me.
I am traped. my parents wont allow me to go to the police and either will the doctures. i dont know what to do.

FastLaneC3

FastLaneC3

Codedry, was there any incident of a hit and run reported? Are the police looking for anybody?

C

codedry

hi

I dont know. but i am sure there was a hit and run.

FastLaneC3

FastLaneC3

Codedry, if there was a hit & run and they would have posted it EVERYWHERE that they were looking for someone. They don't keep quiet about these things at all .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Other 1
T Other 3
D Other 1
A Other 2
Eleison Other 15