• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Help hearing voices they never stop..

J

Jls2sxc

Hey there I'm trying to get some insight to what's going on with me, for the last 2 yrs I've thought I was going through a spiritual awakening but for the last 7 months I've been hearing a voice that can either be in my head or out side of me, it started with a blue flash in front of me and the next day the voice was there stared slow the first few days came through my phone while I was listening to sounds it sounded evil as time progressed they got more intense never stoping it would be rude and nice all in the same day, some days it would say it was trying to help me and that I was just waking up I can also see energy all around me I can see the voices energy it changes shapes and forms all the time night time it is clearly easier to see, but 7 months in and most days have gotten easier my cat can also see it but it's driving me crazy it will keep me up at night many nights I don't sleep due to the voice it has been physical I can feel it touch me, when it leaves my head to be outside of me Ive had weird whole body shocking feeling though my whole body that's not painful but def very uncomfortable, and this is only very little of what happened it tells me to stop hearing it but once I do that it goes inside my head and won't let me not hear it, I don't know if it's a spiritual awakening or some kind of entity, my whole life style has changed In some great ways but also not moving forward in life I feel stuck and not quite sure what to do can anyone help I can get into more detail if needed..

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Hi :welcome:
That sounds very confusing and difficult to cope with
There are other people on the forum who have similar experiences
Have you seen a doctor about this or spoken to anyone else?

one light

one light

If you are going through spiritual awakening keep your 'vibes' high, work on improving that over coming weeks - that's human energy vibrations - have a look online... simple things to start with, less meat more fruit/veg, nice things to watch on tv...

J

Jls2sxc

Yes I e become a pescatarian stared eating and taking care of my self before the voices and vision stared Ive gotten very good at meditation and can stop thought I'm at the point where I no longer talk to myself much and have gotten very good and no thought only feeling, I can see the energy around me I see light flashing around me often sometimes small bright light other times Large stream or balls of light of all colors, at night I can see even better they change form and shape all the time I see other people what I call shadows as well we all have an energy that is always attached to us I've watched other people I did not know talk to my shadow but could not hear what they say, I've played kindly with the voice and he has been very mean he always tells me to stop hearing him but he also won't allow me to if there is an energy source he becomes louder I'm able to drown out the voices only when I'm extremely focused on something else, it's frustrating because I have strong beliefs that I'm in my last part of waking up but then can't understand why I hear the voices and why they can be so rude and me, I don't use drugs or drink I e had my head checked out and it doesn't seem to be a mental illness I'm stuck in this loop on a daily basis and just want to feel like I'm not going crazy anymore I feel like I'm living in a ground hog day over and over I can even hear my self outside of my head, I can feel my thoughts now instead of actually having them it's very strange and I really would love some answers of anyone has any helpful advice.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
This is what I believe I've learned in just over four and a half years of hearing my voice.

Between my personal observations and a book I read I've come to believe all humans share their body with another consciousness, two minds occupying the one body. The book claims that our mind occupies the left dominant hemisphere of the brain while our voice (the author calls it our Daemon) occupies the right hemisphere and a group of neurologists discovered this in the 1960's.

I believe our voices have access to all five of our senses and can manipulate then in any way they like, so they can make you see, hear, feel, smell and taste whatever they want you to.

While my voice talks in my mind in my headspace like I would hear my own thoughts I have before using meds heard him outside of my body coming from the environment around me but thanks to the meds he can't 'escape' my headspace.

Also before meds my voice demonstrated an ability to leave my body, spiritual people call this astral projection. What I believe my voice did was leave the body and go spy on a friend nearby and then told me what she would be wearing, I was due to visit her that evening and when I got there she was wearing what my voice said she would be.

So those are what I believe to be the basics of hearing voices, they're capable of much more, feel free to dismiss this and look for your own answers but if you'd care to share more of your experiences I may be able to offer some possible explanations.

J

Jls2sxc

Yes they do have every ability that you talk about I've smelled things felt things and much more it's crazy to me cz they tell me things that actually happen I've been able to see with other senses what other people were doing if I focus on someone sometimes I can actually see what there doing at that moment, but stranger things have also happened my boyfriend is apart of this it's like he is aware of everything happing to me he has caused things to happen he has hurd my thoughts it's crazy to think about but how can another person in my life have something to do with what happing to me if it's just me? I could wright a book on the insane things that's happened just since I've been with him, how is it possible???

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

I would set some rules for your voice. Mine acted out as I’ve been in trouble because of them. I set several rules, one being don’t let them anger me because that’s how I got depressed and upset. Another is to not listen. I coped so long with listening that it’s easier to not listen to it now. I dont like when they make stuff up that’s violent sounding.

I hope your voices settle there issues. I know how hard and stressful it can be.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I believe mine has been able to read the thoughts of people around me and put his words into the minds of others.

Mine told me what a family member was thinking once, we did a test to see if was true and I got that family member to think of a shape and four times in a row my voice told me what she was thinking.

Another example was when I was studying spirituality and discovered significant numbers like 1111 and 777. A friend who likes fishing said if he was to go to Scotland and catch Salmon he'd want to catch 777 fish, I quizzed him about the number but he said it was just random, I believe my voice put that number in his head because of what we both had learned mere days before.

So I believe mind reading and the 'Jedi mind trick' may not just be the stuff of legend or movies.

N

natalie

I would seriosuly advise t hat you contact a general doctor, if they can't or don't have mental affairs at heart, then seek a referral, to a pshychartrist. This seems to me, that you do need to be on medication.

one light

one light

Wow there's some thinking to do with this one...These orbs you see are they like this 'orbs spiritual' look it up online - I would raise the energy vibes of the house and you - research it, and start today create a 'happy house' put some happy smiley photos up, you can get these online, and anything else thats nice put it in view...

I know its not easy creating happiness and laughter in there right now, but do it anyway right away, and also start with 'lose the fear' in your mind - nothing can hurt you apart from fear itself, different wavelengths anything negative, but it needs to be stopped - and you might have a mixture of someone spiritual trying to protect you and something negative trying to get your attention - i'm grasping at straws here because I read a lot of confusion here, which is to be expected...

So by raising the vibes of all in there, you put up a sign to anything negative 'not welcome' - and you connect better to high vibrational spirit, your Angel's/Guides

J

Jls2sxc

The thing is I'm one of the happiest people I know my energy is always pretty high and I strive to raise it daily, people that know me say I have amazing energy and I seem to help other people become more positive that's what makes this so confusing and the orbs of like are energy this I know I can sense other energy and see what most others can not, I've felt most my charkas open up and truly believe I'm at the tail end of my awakening process but can't figure out why some of the things that are said to me from the voice, it's all very strange but oddly enough I'm becoming stronger because of it just afraid that I'm wrong but I doubt myself even when I think I'm wrong the voice tells me it's how I'm supposed to learn and when I'm ready I'll wake up, I've read other stories similar to mine but never alot about voices that annoy you or say what ur thinking before u actually think it, I've tried not talking back for awhile and it doesn't change he is still always there talking my ear off usually he is just saying things like why are u listen to me or talking about other people in my life he only gets mean once in a while most just annoyed af with it do most spiritual awakening have voices???

TAME_that_PAIN

TAME_that_PAIN

Hey there I'm trying to get some insight to what's going on with me, for the last 2 yrs I've thought I was going through a spiritual awakening but for the last 7 months I've been hearing a voice that can either be in my head or out side of me, it started with a blue flash in front of me and the next day the voice was there stared slow the first few days came through my phone while I was listening to sounds it sounded evil as time progressed they got more intense never stoping it would be rude and nice all in the same day, some days it would say it was trying to help me and that I was just waking up I can also see energy all around me I can see the voices energy it changes shapes and forms all the time night time it is clearly easier to see, but 7 months in and most days have gotten easier my cat can also see it but it's driving me crazy it will keep me up at night many nights I don't sleep due to the voice it has been physical I can feel it touch me, when it leaves my head to be outside of me Ive had weird whole body shocking feeling though my whole body that's not painful but def very uncomfortable, and this is only very little of what happened it tells me to stop hearing it but once I do that it goes inside my head and won't let me not hear it, I don't know if it's a spiritual awakening or some kind of entity, my whole life style has changed In some great ways but also not moving forward in life I feel stuck and not quite sure what to do can anyone help I can get into more detail if needed..
One thing I've learned about in regard to any/all methods of true spiritual Awakening is that the 'ego' will try every chance you give it to interfere, ruin the experience and distract you from your path the enlightenment, every chance it gets. If you have indeed 'Awakened', you will almost definitely experience this. And that experience if 'observed' from your true presence will express itself as MIND-CHATTER. The imaginary persona you created from birth to 'fit in' with the perceived world out there. Many people these days refer to it as 'The Matrix'. Anyway, all I can think of that may help you (other than seeking professional help, with a qualified AND licensed 'healer' of some kind if you are going to resist a clinician).

HOWEVER, I am not suggesting in any way that an Awakening is what you have or are experiencing either. Look into it and, if
you cannot relate or if nothing that you see resonates with you and what you are experiencing, then it is crucial that you confide in a professional mental health expert strait away. Don't let it linger, you clearly can't keep all this up. Get help, there's no shame in asking for help.

There are various choices. If you have the money and the skills to do a little research, then choosing a skilled Neuropsychiatrist or Phychopharmacologist would be my preference by far.
Or you can see your GP/MD who can refer you to expert help. Depending on how urgent they consider your needs you could be seen by an expert, or taken into hospital quite quickly. Don't be scared by words like 'sectioned'. It's simply what they refer it as. You can even go admit yourself voluntarily if you want to. Just go and admit yourself. Call 111 (UK) or some national mental health helpline and ask how to do this, or search online. Shouldn't be too hard to find with a simple search. And you'll have a great chance at putting the invasive voice to silence.

Just don't put it off. I'll be thinking of you. Keep us updated if you can. And stay focussed on getting your healthy mind-state back - that is the most important thing. And remember, our minds can do strange things that we never expect. Nobody and nothing other than your mind exist and somehow, it's all coming from within. A glitch which needs fixing. So get it fixed 👍🏼

Last edited by a moderator:
one light

one light

We'll sort this you know between us then you will be stronger and wiser to help others - I can see you know a lot already about energy and vibrations, but the fear part, and the anger from the 'neg' will be lowering them, but we'll work on that... So its not Higher Self/Guides talking to you or there wouldn't be anger... have you tried the words 'clear my space' - so we leave this a few hours because its on the introductory page - if moderators want it moved to another thread they will message you - and if they don't we'll continue on here, not by pm but for all to see, because it might help others going through similar...

one light

one light

A couple of simple questions on the energy of the house there, have you got house plants, and how many cats and dogs?