• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Help do they really understand

M

melc

i HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED ON AND OFF FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER LOOSING MY PARTNER AT THE AGE OF 29 AND LEFT TO BRING UP 4 CHILDREN BUT I AM A DOER AS WELL I QUALIFIED AS A LIFEGUARD WENT BACK TO WORK DI COLLEGE AND THEN MET A GEORDIE MOVED 200 MILES AND MARRIED HIM BEEN MARRIED 10 YEARS AND MY YOUNGEST IS NOW 17 I HAVE 3 GRANDBAIRNS AND CARVED A CAREER THRU DWP AND NOW DO 2 DAYS VOLUNTARY FOR THE CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU AND 3 DAYS AS A PAYROL ADMINISTRATOR IN ACCOUNTS.... I SORT EVERYONE OUT WITH PROBS MORAL SUPPORT ETC.. I AM THE YOUNGEST OF 4 SIBLINGS BUT THE STRONGEST AND NOW I AM SO WEAK I FEEL USELESS I AM INSULIN DEPENDANT AND ASTHMATIC BUT STILL WORK AND THINK THAT I AM BIPOLAR AWAITING D=FOR A APPOINTMENT WITH MENTAL HEALTH... I HAVE TRIED TO EDUCATE Y FAMILY TO HOW I FEEL BUT DNT THINK THEY AV A CLUE AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT ALWAYS CRYING AND NOT SLEEPING AND THEN GETTING UP AT 6AM WALKING 5 MILES WITH THE DIG AND BAKING ALL DAY HELP I HATE FEELING LOW AND CANT EVEN COPE WITH THE EUPHORIC DOES IT GET BETTER ?????

T

Twylight

Hello and Welcome

I would definately see the GP and tell him your not sleeping ASAP

lack of sleep can cause no end of problems in itself