• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Help do they really understand

M

melc

i HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED ON AND OFF FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER LOOSING MY PARTNER AT THE AGE OF 29 AND LEFT TO BRING UP 4 CHILDREN BUT I AM A DOER AS WELL I QUALIFIED AS A LIFEGUARD WENT BACK TO WORK DI COLLEGE AND THEN MET A GEORDIE MOVED 200 MILES AND MARRIED HIM BEEN MARRIED 10 YEARS AND MY YOUNGEST IS NOW 17 I HAVE 3 GRANDBAIRNS AND CARVED A CAREER THRU DWP AND NOW DO 2 DAYS VOLUNTARY FOR THE CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU AND 3 DAYS AS A PAYROL ADMINISTRATOR IN ACCOUNTS.... I SORT EVERYONE OUT WITH PROBS MORAL SUPPORT ETC.. I AM THE YOUNGEST OF 4 SIBLINGS BUT THE STRONGEST AND NOW I AM SO WEAK I FEEL USELESS I AM INSULIN DEPENDANT AND ASTHMATIC BUT STILL WORK AND THINK THAT I AM BIPOLAR AWAITING D=FOR A APPOINTMENT WITH MENTAL HEALTH... I HAVE TRIED TO EDUCATE Y FAMILY TO HOW I FEEL BUT DNT THINK THEY AV A CLUE AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT ALWAYS CRYING AND NOT SLEEPING AND THEN GETTING UP AT 6AM WALKING 5 MILES WITH THE DIG AND BAKING ALL DAY HELP I HATE FEELING LOW AND CANT EVEN COPE WITH THE EUPHORIC DOES IT GET BETTER ?????

T

Twylight

Former member
Hello and Welcome

I would definately see the GP and tell him your not sleeping ASAP

lack of sleep can cause no end of problems in itself