• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Help? Death anxiety

C

Cojam

Hi all, my mom passed away very unexpectedly when I was 16 (I’m just 21 now) I have agoraphobia, ptsd and bpd. I haven’t left my house since January Ha been on a downfall, and now everything is happening with the pandemic I am not doing good. My dad who has COPD and I’ve non stop been anxious about him falling ill since my mom passed, he has been having violent nose bleeds for 3 days and this morning I woke and saw a jug of blood next to him and bloody tissues, he looked weak, I completely freaked out and went back to the time I saw my mom lifeless on the floor, I had hours long episodes of throwing up, flashbacks and diareha, instead of being able to help and comfort him. He called 111 and they said probably just head cold and not to worry as it’s not coronavirus! however I can not help but think the worse, I know it’s probably not corona but it could be anything as he is in his 60s and has diseases, drinks and smokes alot. The doctor came out to my mom 3 days before she passed and told us she would be fine. How can I ease this for me and him? Any help or support would be amazing as my family live far away and we barely speak. I don’t have a clue what I would do. Thank you for reading 💜

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
I would get him to get an telephone appointment with his GP. Mine are not busy at all atm.