• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hellooooo

F

fizzybetty

Hi,
Forgot to check in here first. I have been skulking around for a couple of weeks just reading. I had a partner ( who has now dumped me - but keeps emailimng and texting me nonetheless) who has anxiety and depression. I have a couple of questions floating about in my poor troubled head. I posted on the relationships and frienships section before I did this, so if anyone can help me out, or even just has an opinion - just please hit me with it.
Cheers.X:):):):)

F

Fruit Loop

Hello fizzybetty,

I would just like to say :welcome: to this forum. :)

F

Fruit Loop

Hello again,

I have just read and replied to your post. I do not know if it helps any. It is all a bit scary for me to express things like that, my issue but, by doing so I get better at it. :eek: :)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hi,
Forgot to check in here first. I have been skulking around for a couple of weeks just reading. I had a partner ( who has now dumped me - but keeps emailimng and texting me nonetheless) who has anxiety and depression. I have a couple of questions floating about in my poor troubled head. I posted on the relationships and frienships section before I did this, so if anyone can help me out, or even just has an opinion - just please hit me with it.
Cheers.X:):):):)

Hello and :welcome: to MHF :)