• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

helloooo, i'm back.

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hi all,

Been away for a while due to a rather horrid mixed eppisode and spending time drugged up to the eyes. Feeling a lot better now as have had meds adjusted so am now taking 15mg of aripiprazole which is helping me to sleep. I am doing a clait course at the local college which is keeping me busy and my poor old brain active. I thought i would treat myself last week and brought a new phone (one of these posh touch screen ones) and am still getting used to it. Anyway enough babbling, how are you all.

Scared with BPD

Scared with BPD

Good on you ....

Hi Colin

Sounds like things have turned a corner for you.

I don't know anything about your past posts as I only joined the forum recently but from what you say it sounds bloody brilliant that your brain is hurting through learning stuff and not MH issues!

Take care and keep safe
Claire

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
:welcome: back Colin. Sorry you've not been feeling so good but I'm glad you're feeling better now. I'm thinking of taking a course I can do from home but my old muddled brain doesn't know what it wants to do!!

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey Colin nice to see you back - I'm on 15mg aripiprazole helps with the mania I think - hope so for you too, helps with my agitated highs.

Sorry you have been having a bad time of it and hope to see you around more.

KS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Bipolar Forum 2
H Bipolar Forum 23
frisas45 Bipolar Forum 1
B Bipolar Forum 1
Zardos Bipolar Forum 18