• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hellooo

T

The Guy

Hi guys, I'm a 18 years old boy who lives in Canada(my native language is French so please excuse my bad grammar). I'm here because I'm really depressed and I wanted to compare my experience with other people. I'll write my whole story on an other post shortly, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to you guys :)

Gajolene

Gajolene

:welcome: The Guy to the forum. I'm from Ontario and a few other Canucks on here as well. All the people are wonderfull. I recommend the Journals section for posting your story. Look forward to getting to know you. Your English looks fine to me. :)

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi The Guy and welcome to the forum.

There are many here who suffer with depression so will understand how you feel.

T

The Guy

Goodbye, shouldn't of come here at all. xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya honey, what's wrong? Try talking to us, we are here to listen you know. You came on here for a reason, trust that impulse and talk with us.

C

ChrisChappel

Hi Everyone,

I am newbie in this community. Feeling glad to be a part of this forum. Here I wanna share my ideas and views about Service Management Software.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hello The Guy and welcome to the forum. :hi:

Also, welcome to you Chris.

T

The Guy

Hi, my mom found me last night in my room. 30 minutes had pass before she found me and I was really confuse and had a big headache when she "woke me up". All I could hear was her crying but I couldn't distinguish any words for about 20 minutes. She brought me to the hospital soon after to see if anything was okay. It seems like everything is okay with me and that I've been "really lucky". They let me got home after an hour and I spent the night talking with my mom. She was crying alot and told me to never do that again cuz she couldn't imagine living without me and that we would spend more time together. Then I felt asleep and I found her sleeping right next to me this morning. I don't know why but I was really happy this morning and I've never felt this happy for years now. I don't think I'll attempt suicide again soon. For now on I'm going day to day and just trying to find happiness in all the small moments. I just think I was so alone that I couldn't bare it anymore. But I'm alive. I guess grandma didn't want me up there right now. I guess it wasn't my time. Maybe soon or maybe not we'll see how it goes. I think I'll hang here to chat and express my feelings from time to time. Thank for the support guys.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hey,

I'm so glad your mum found you in time! Day to day is the best way to go at the moment, I think. Use the forum as and when you can. There are lots of us here who have been through similar issues and can offer support.

Take care.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

hello and welcome to the forums :welcome:

R

RayKenner

Hi Everyone,

I am newbie in this community. Feeling glad to be a part of this forum. Here I wanna share my ideas and views about Nerve Stimulator.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I am newbie in this community. Feeling glad to be a part of this forum. Here I wanna share my ideas and views about Nerve Stimulator.
Hi Ray and welcome to the forum.

I know nothing at all about nerve stimulation but hopefully others on here will be less ignorant :)

I hope you're finding your way around the forum okay. If you need any help here, please don't hesitate to ask.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Sanamgupta and welcome to the forum.

I hope you find it of some use. We're all friendly and supportive here :)