• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

S

sapper3491

Founding Member
Hi everyone,

My name's Andy. I'm pretty new to writing in forums.
Just wondering where i can get some advice on some personal mental health problems.

M

maudikie

Former member
Sapper.

Hi! What are your problems Andy. We might be able to help, or send you in the right direction to get help.:)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello Andy and :welcome:

Are you under your local mental health team at the moment ? Or your gp ?
They are the usual first port of call .

Hope you find " us " supportive :)
Catch you round the boards :)

D

Dollit

Former member
Hi Andy - I've posted on your other thread, just here to say :welcome:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hey there Sapper :welcome:

L

lilly

Founding Member
finding my feet

Hi everyone, new here today & am finding my feet at the moment.....this may take a while folks....I came here because I have been unwell recently, but am happy to say I'm in recovery & the good days, positive thoughts & self belief are slowly coming back into my life. I have a great support team outside the family. The help is out there, really it is....lilly:grouphug:

S

sapper3491

Founding Member
Hi everyone, new here today & am finding my feet at the moment.....this may take a while folks....I came here because I have been unwell recently, but am happy to say I'm in recovery & the good days, positive thoughts & self belief are slowly coming back into my life. I have a great support team outside the family. The help is out there, really it is....lilly:grouphug:

Hi lilly :)