• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

S

slow jo

Founding Member
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself, I have been reading the forum for a couple of weeks and am amazed by how kind and helpful you all are and i wanted to say thanks for being here and listening.(y)

I am 36 yrs old, married with 2 teenage girls whom i might add are fantastic. I have suffered with depression for just over 3 yrs now and have been physically disabled for 13yrs. (which doesn't help the depression due to being in constant pain)
My life right now is non existant, I can't get out of the black hole i am in. I am sure it's getting deeper i can't sleep well not without nightmares so I think i must be stopping myself from sleeping. i am scared it is all too much:(

D

Dollit

Hi Jo and glad you're here. This is a good place to be and many people here have depression in its varying degrees. I sure constant pain doesn't help matters at all and that in itself is depressing. Have you ever done and expert patients programme for your physical condition? Glad to see you here and :welcome:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
:welcome: Jo. Hope that you find this forum helps.

Nick.

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Greetings Jo...

:welcome:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: Jo , hope you find lot's of support here :flowers:

JIBBAJABBA

JIBBAJABBA

Founding Member
Hi Jo and :welcome:

Hope you find this site full of help and support.....

Its great you have two daughters who help you too but its still hard getting out of the pits once your in there!

But stick around Im sure we can all give you some support and help to get you back up and smiling again!!

Love Jibba xx
:grouphug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 4
F Introduce Yourself 5
Pelyna Introduce Yourself 5
D Introduce Yourself 5
P Introduce Yourself 9