• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hello

R

rasselas

hi, I have just registered and activated. it asked me to give the second letter of a word, which I thought was a trick question. so i gave the 3rd letter. turned out it wasn't a trick question after all. happy to have made it through.

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

hello mark, :welcome: see ya around mate :)

I

InnerMountaineer

Hi there Mark,

Fairly new myself here. :welcome:

Inny

R

rasselas

hi there

it's 2:40am. I've been riding the zopiclone took at 12. It's quite nice but I'm not advocating it. However, iI think I've got to that critical point of: ride on and be shunned by morpheus or snatch off to bed and just about manage to sneak in before the doors close. best wishes to you and thanks for saying hello. also thanks to the kindly person that PM'd me so quickly on my arival here. Great first impression - thoroughly warm and friendly people. Though to be honest, it's always struck me how those people with the most difficult lives can so often find the times to reach out to others. Life is good, in so many ways! Good night, until next time!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Introduce Yourself 5
H Introduce Yourself 5
L Introduce Yourself 9
gyutube Introduce Yourself 7
K Introduce Yourself 12