• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

L

Lillie10

Hello everyone,

I am new here and need to say a few things right now to get my anger and frustration out.
So, please excuse my ignorance towards this site.

I have been suffering from severe depression now for about six years and feel like I am going no where. I won't go into my past problems vs now problems.

I just want to scream and shout! I want to tell everyone to leave me alone.
I want someone to hear me. I want some one to hug me... But I don't want to be touched. don't judge me until you have been there yourself and don't feel sorry for me. Just hear me!
I am shattered in little pieces and cannot be put back together.
Try as I might but I keeping cracking. I wonder if I will actually get through this. I so often want to give up. I feel paranoid, lost, hurt and anger.
I have no idea what to do with all that is built up inside me. I feel like I am going to explode.

I hate that I am unable to sleep because I am so miserable. Thinking of my past. can't change it. I can't even patch it together. I feel like I am losing it.
I am so tired of feeling the hate, hurt and anger.

I talk and talk to my psychiatrist and feel like I am at a dead end. Where do I go from here?
How long can I go on feeling like this. I can only take so much and I have taken a lot. I need it all to end...

Working is so hard when you feel this dispair. But I must carry on. I have to work to support myself. Sometimes, I think about how nice it would be to have soneone tell you it's ok and I don't have to work.
So many hardships. I know others go through the same thing and I am not exempt. I just want to be exempt. For a little while anyway.

I need to feel free, to let go.

No need to reply. I needed to say this.

Looking for peace.
Lillie

Topaz

Topaz

I understand :) It's always good to get it out :hug:

Welcome to the forum :welcome: hope it is a source of help for you :)

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Lillie

And :welcome: to the forum.

I have suffered with depression for many years too experiencing such intense emotions similar to yours, but I am seeing the end of it now after giving up many a time, things can get better.

I found learning the skill of radical acceptance really helpful. It is really difficult to do but it is possible.

I hope you find the forum of some use here, there is a wealth of knowledge, support and experience to be found here :hug:

PlaceboEffect

PlaceboEffect

I hope it helped a little to get it out... and I hope one day you find peace from depression.

PlaceboEffect

G

gemini_angel

Hope you posting that helped....even if it was a pinch. :hug:

J

Jolene

Hi Lilli

Totaly understand what You feel like, it's good to get things out

welcome to the forum :welcome:

Have Fun :grouphug:

L

Lillie10

Thank you

Thank you for all this support. I am feeling a little overwhelmed by the support. I am not used to it.
I do appreciate it though.
A great welcome to the site.

I feel a little better today.
Take care all and again thanks.
Have a nice day!

Lillie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Depression Forum 15
M Depression Forum 4
D Depression Forum 9
S Depression Forum 1
L Depression Forum 27