• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

S

silence_screams

Hey I'm new here. Guess this is a good part of the forum to start. :)

I'm 19, Male. I love photography, music, writing. Basicly anything creative.

I've had clinical depression for years now, well what has been thought to be clinical depression but my friends tell me they reckon i have Bi polar and OCD. I kinda agree with the bi-polar looking into it more. My mood sometimes changes so rapidly that i don't really know what to do with myself or the world around me, i get very irratable and moody along with outbursts of despair, hysteria along with outbursts of extreme confidence, a new sense of self importance and feel uneasy about staying still and can not stop, for the life of me i just can not stop! Thoughts go round so fast i can't keep up wiith myself. Sometimes i have weeks where i'm confident, and buzzing around like i dunno what! And sometimes i have weeks when i'm extremley depressed. I sometimes have mixed days where i'm all of the above moods i dunno how to explain it but it drives me absaloutley up the wall! So who knows how my friends and my girlfriend copes with it all!

Anyway thats enough from me

SS

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Welcome to the Forum.... :welcome:

S

silence_screams

Thanks for your replies :)

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi SS

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find the infromation on here useful.

Take care and keep posting.

Jo X

S

*Sapphire*

Hi!

And :welcome: to the forum. I hope you find being here of some help, there is a wealth of knowledge, support and experience to be found here!

Sapphire

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi Silence_Screams :flowers:
welcomebadge.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Introduce Yourself 8
G Introduce Yourself 15
TylersOutlet24 Introduce Yourself 7
L Introduce Yourself 8
M Introduce Yourself 6