• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

C

chuchunezbee

Ok well I guess hello is a good place to begin... so hello everyone.
I am a 23 year old man, with a very troubled mind. I have recently been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. It is a very disturbing and more often then none a very scary experience.
I have been rather ignorant for quite some time, trying to fool myself that I could handle this on my own. Sadly that ignorance was my downfall and has ultimately almost destroyed my life.
Thankfully I have had a family intervention and was forced to open my eyes. I am now receiving medical help and soon I am to be starting anti psychotics. Supposedly they are going to help me a lot but I still feel a bit sceptical.
I have come to this forum for advice, guidance and understanding from those of you who are suffering mental health issues. I really am hopeful your experiences and advice along with the help from my psychiatrist, can eventually help me to turn my life around.
Anyways now that’s out the way, I guess all I got left to say is thanks to an un-named search engine for finding this place and see you all on the forums! Thank you.

Last edited:
nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the Forum.

:) and don't worry about the unnamed search engine! Thank you for taking the time to look at the Guidelines in fact.

Nick.

E

Emzy

hello and :welcome: to the site love Emzy xx

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome to the forum - hope we can help and look forward to seeing you on the forum.

C

chuchunezbee

Thanks for the warm welcome! Fingers crossed I can adjust to talking about these things, trust me I got some serious questions to ask you guys :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Introduce Yourself 11
TylersOutlet24 Introduce Yourself 6
L Introduce Yourself 4
M Introduce Yourself 6
A Introduce Yourself 8