• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello! :)

S

sapphiredreams

Hello everyone!

I'm a college student and I've struggled with mental health issues for years (generalized anxiety, social anxiety, depression, an ED...the list goes on). I've been in and out of therapy for years and I've realized that I need to do an entire overhaul on how I have been tackling my mental health issues because what I've been doing for the past 6 years isn't working. First on my list is reaching out to healthy online communities like these. Hopefully this works out well and I benefit from being here! Let's all hope for the best! :)

C

chargrillwon

Wishing you good fortune.

B

BobTheBuilder1989

Hello everyone!

I'm a college student and I've struggled with mental health issues for years (generalized anxiety, social anxiety, depression, an ED...the list goes on). I've been in and out of therapy for years and I've realized that I need to do an entire overhaul on how I have been tackling my mental health issues because what I've been doing for the past 6 years isn't working. First on my list is reaching out to healthy online communities like these. Hopefully this works out well and I benefit from being here! Let's all hope for the best! :)
Hi there , welcome

Contramike

Contramike

Hello and Welcome to the forum!

The people here and kind and understanding and will help you in any way they can!

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello sapphiredreams, welcome to the forum.