• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello

P

Princess82

Am new here looking for help for anxiety and gut problems

Missypoo1969

Missypoo1969

Yes. I know. this forum is really helping. it turns my mind outward and I don’t think about it. When I do I cry or am so anxious. I was so bad today but then I came on here and I feel so much better. I hate the bad feelings. I feel them every day. All the time. Fighting it with everything I have inside of me. I know it’s super hard.

A

Aphexbin

I hope i get well, because mine has taken all my life. Currently feel bad 24/7.
Same here, I'm with you. Anxiety is just life ruining. Talking here will help a bit at least. Go easy on yourself x

losingme1989

losingme1989

Hi there, welcome to the forum. 🙂

M

Miss no more lost

Yes. I know. this forum is really helping. it turns my mind outward and I don’t think about it. When I do I cry or am so anxious. I was so bad today but then I came on here and I feel so much better. I hate the bad feelings. I feel them every day. All the time. Fighting it with everything I have inside of me. I know it’s super hard.
With you on that! unless your in it like we are others just don’t get it/understand/ want to understand I think that is what hurts most? x