• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello!

• Thread starter egocentricpolicedick
  • Start date
egocentricpolicedick

egocentricpolicedick

I'm new here! I'm a 20 year old female from Pennsylvania. I am diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, and Borderline Personality Disorder. I have been in and out of therapy/hospitals since I was 14. I have been on Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Prozac, Hydroxyzine, Buspar, Seroquel, Citalopram, Klonopin, Ativan, and Abilify. I am currently not medicated. I was hoping to find some kind of support since it's something I lack in my life, and find some people who are like me :)

astrog2007

astrog2007

31 male, Anxiety, Depression, and Schizophrenia here. Actually I mentally solved most of my mental disorders, now just trying to figure the dotted I's, and crossed T's. Also studying to become a Phycologist :)! Hope you find what you are looking for, and get the solutions you seek :)!

Me Myself

Me Myself

WELCOME. I have gotten depression around the same year as you and have gotten other diagnosis' over the years and have been on my fair share of meds too. So I can relate to that. I am sure you will find others to relate to here as well or even enjoy a good joke with.:)

egocentricpolicedick

egocentricpolicedick

31 male, Anxiety, Depression, and Schizophrenia here. Actually I mentally solved most of my mental disorders, now just trying to figure the dotted I's, and crossed T's. Also studying to become a Phycologist :)! Hope you find what you are looking for, and get the solutions you seek :)!
Thank you so much! It's really admirable you were able to handle your mental disorders like that, and I hope you are doing well!

egocentricpolicedick

egocentricpolicedick

WELCOME. I have gotten depression around the same year as you and have gotten other diagnosis' over the years and have been on my fair share of meds too. So I can relate to that. I am sure you will find others to relate to here as well or even enjoy a good joke with.:)
I hope so! I really want to find some people who understand me or even build a support system. I hope you are doing well!

M

Miss no more lost

I'm new here! I'm a 20 year old female from Pennsylvania. I am diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, and Borderline Personality Disorder. I have been in and out of therapy/hospitals since I was 14. I have been on Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Prozac, Hydroxyzine, Buspar, Seroquel, Citalopram, Klonopin, Ativan, and Abilify. I am currently not medicated. I was hoping to find some kind of support since it's something I lack in my life, and find some people who are like me :)
Hello! I am not medicated and struggling daily with GAD …..have done since I was a young child (4 or 5 years old) I have never had a diagnosis!
how is life treating you at the moment?
you are never alone don’t you ever forget this!!! xx