• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

D

desperatebutterfly

Hello, not sure why I am here but last night I tried to self harm using a plastic pen on my left arm bloody hell its sore now not sure why i did that but am really scared.

i am currently off work, with stress and anxiety, i work in education and have a bully boss, thats why im off work.

Please, can anyone help me?

D

Dollit

Welcome to the forum. We have a section about self-harm and lots of people go there to talk of how they cope. We also have a section called journals where people can open up a thread and talk in a blog type way of what's going on.

Many people will identify with your feelings so don't feel that you have to be alone.

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the Forum desperatebutterfly.

It sounds as though your problems are being caused by your situation at work and your boss in particular? If this is so then you need to talk more about it - is your GP aware of the situation? You probably need to seek proper professional advice. Lots of other people here have had these sorts of problems so you are certainly not alone, though I am sure it feels like it. You might want to start a thread in the EverydayLifeIssues section when you feel ready.

Nick.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello, not sure why I am here but last night I tried to self harm using a plastic pen on my left arm bloody hell its sore now not sure why i did that but am really scared.

i am currently off work, with stress and anxiety, i work in education and have a bully boss, thats why im off work.

Please, can anyone help me?

Hello and :welcome: to MHF :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Introduce Yourself 5
Pelyna Introduce Yourself 5
D Introduce Yourself 5
P Introduce Yourself 9
G Introduce Yourself 15