• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello

A

AnxiousNewYorker

hello all, I suffer from health related anxiety and general anxiety. The last few months have been hard for me and my partner. I driver her crazy abs I drive myself crazy with not normal behaviors and to be honest no matter what the doctor tells me, I seem to not believe him in regards to diseases I worry about. I’m hoping for a community that understands and doesn’t judge.

2Much2Feel

Hey, @AnxiousNewYorker, welcome to the forum:) Yes, particularly the health anxiety section should be useful for your anxiety regarding that. Really hope you find it helpful on here, it is a great resource and supportive community. xx

W

Wondering Scared Man

Its full of good people all in the same boat mate.

I used to pull away from my Mrs. I didn't want to be intimate with her, i couldn't understand why. She felt it was her fault, a cycle ensued.

I broke the cycle, it was too late for us though.

listen to this, i use music to feel my emotion.

maybe you can too, worth a try maybe?

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello AnxiousNewYorker, welcome to the forum.

Maitri

Maitri

Hi, as I see it, if we judged here we would be judging ourselves. I think we are trying to accept ourselves, and therefore others. It goes together.

Like you and your partner I suppose. It takes two to tango!

You've really got to try to believe your doctor. Doctors are trained and have no reason to deceive you. Trust them.

Thats about it. All the best over there!

:)

B

Bod

Former member
Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope that you will be able to settle here as everyone is helpful and so caring.