• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hello

A

asm1006

Hello, I Anna and am 36. I live in Dorset. I have three daughters and a hubby and keep loads of reptiles!:)

I have had depression on/off most my life. I have experienced it in and after pregnancy also.

I am on sertraline 150 for OCD which I have had for 15 years now. This drug has really helped OCD.

When I had my third daughter I had puerpural psychosis which was terrifying and thankfully I was treated quickly.

Recently in the evenings when its time to wind down etc... the mere thought of doing anything such as drawing or beading (my hobby) seems to spark a mini panic attack in me and I have no idea why.
Almost as if my body cannot cope anymore(I am disabled by severe asthma and on tons of meds, in addition to sub cut drugs and having to use a granny mobile). I do get low about the weight I have put on due to steroids which I am on for good now. I am not depressed though. So why is this happening? Do I talk to dr? Sorry about the rant.LOL

D

Dollit

No one on here can tell you why it's happening. This is a forum for peer support so we can empathise, tell you how we cope but not why it happens. If you are concerned then the GP is your first port of call. Good luck.

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Hi Anna, welcome to the forum - hope we can be of some help. I agree with Dollitt, you really need to speak to your GP about symptoms x

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi Anna and :welcome: to the Forum. I can only echo what Dollit and emac have said - you definitely need to see your GP about these symptoms.

Best,

Nick.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: to MHF :)

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello Anna

Hope you get something sorted soon, in the mean time its always good to talk - someone said that didn;t they??
KS

T

TITAN

Welcome to the MHF, hope you find new coping skills here to help you.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Introduce Yourself 6
H Introduce Yourself 7
H Introduce Yourself 5
L Introduce Yourself 16
gyutube Introduce Yourself 7