• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello,

Smartygirl

Smartygirl

Hi, I'm new here.
After a lot of trauma, I feel like I'm just existing. I desperately need a fresh start in a new area but because of the pandemic I am trapped in an area where I feel I have no support.
If it was possible I would choose to be cryogenically frozen until the pandemic was over.
I have had so much betrayal in my life and need to move on for a fresh start and to be able to forget everything and to heal.
Since I suffered the trauma where I'm living, it's not possible for me to heal here.
I have no practical or emotional support to move on and feel stuck in a place I don't want to be in.
Since nothing has changed for years, I feel like I have got to the point where I don't want to talk to anyone or leave the house.
I am longing for the pandemic to be over and to move on from here permanently.

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

Hello and welcome :)

B

Bod

Former member
Hello Smarygirl, I am sorry that you have suffered from trauma and I hope that you will get a chance to see and talk to a counsellor/therapist to help you though it. Everyone is so very caring and helpful here so I hope you can settle in.

Z

Zoe1

hi Smartygirl :welcome:

hope you can get some help here

:hug:

S

sadgirl

Hi smartygirĺ and welcome to the forum please feel free to look around and post whenever you can iam sorry to hear about your suitation

B

bebernipes

I am sorry that you have to go through all this. In fact, the pandemic came to complicate the life of people who already had mental health issues.
However, the situation is already improving. If you have already been vaccinated, you can feel more protected to look for a new place to go.
I don't know exactly how hard it is for you to leave where you are right now, but until that time comes, talk to a psychologist, create a support network for yourself, and most importantly, keep in mind that this phase will pass.
If you can't change your surroundings now, improve everything you can on the inside in the meantime.
A big hug, and welcome!

Smartygirl

Smartygirl

I am sorry that you have to go through all this. In fact, the pandemic came to complicate the life of people who already had mental health issues.
However, the situation is already improving. If you have already been vaccinated, you can feel more protected to look for a new place to go.
I don't know exactly how hard it is for you to leave where you are right now, but until that time comes, talk to a psychologist, create a support network for yourself, and most importantly, keep in mind that this phase will pass.
If you can't change your surroundings now, improve everything you can on the inside in the meantime.
A big hug, and welcome!
Thank you for your lovely message.
I'm in the UK and things are quite bad here at the moment.
Some people are still getting infected even after 2 vaccines.
Without sensible precautions infections have sky rocketed.
It makes me sad how bad things are here.