• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

hello

ali

ali

hello everyone, i am normally on the bi polar pages so forgive me if i cannot put this into words correctly ...... i have just seen my second phyc and have been informed that not only do i have rapid cycling bipolar disorder i also have schizophenic episodes.... its great to get a diognosis coz i have a chat room going on in my head at all times and occaisionally get i lady telling me i am a worthless slut that deserves nothing in this world, evil laughing and sometimes cannot hear myself think thanks to my 'lovely' lady ........... is this normal ....... i am going out of my mind with ' health care professionals' telling me what i should and shouldnt be doing .... how the bloody hell do they know .. they dont have it ........

thanks

ali

thedreamswehad

thedreamswehad

The voices i used to hear sound very similar to the ones you are hearing, hearing voices can be very distressing, scary and feels like no one understands because they don't hear them. I have now been on antipsychotics for 2 years and it has helped a lot, although a few doctors were reluctant to give them to me. But i don't think i would be here today without them. When you hear the voices tell yourself out loud you are not worthless and that the voices are lying, i find that helps. But most of all if they get too much for you, tell your doctor or phyc you need help with them. Take care :hug: