• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello

M

mandy8181

Hello my name is Amanda, and I am a 40 year old female that lives in Texas who has been dealing with mental health issues since I was 15. I also have two daughters who deal with mental health issues as well. I am new here to this forum and would love to get to know some of you better. Thank you

Bod

Bod

Hello Mandy, welcome to the forum I hope you can settle here as everyone very caring and helpful.

M

mandy8181

Hello Mandy, welcome to the forum I hope you can settle here as everyone very caring and helpful.
Hello and thanks! I’m glad to be here as I have definitely been having not so good days lately and my dad is actually the one that sent me the link to the forum. I never even knew there was a forum like this

B

bellwether

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello my name is Amanda, and I am a 40 year old female that lives in Texas who has been dealing with mental health issues since I was 15. I also have two daughters who deal with mental health issues as well. I am new here to this forum and would love to get to know some of you better. Thank you
hello Amanda ☺ It’s lovely to meet you on here. I am Emma, I’m 25years old which also struggles with mental health problems, I only joined 2 weeks ago so I’m still trying to get the hang of this, but since I joined I would use this space as my very own journal and I’d get really nice comments from everyone, and supporting each other is what I really like about this website. I’m sorry you have had to deal with mental health issues from a young age, I too had struggled at a young age of 11yrs old. I hope you are doing well tonight? And it would be lovely to hear from you 🥰
welcome to forum:grouphug:

M

mandy8181

Hello Emma, I hope u are enjoying your evening. Myself, honestly I’ve been struggling the past few days. I have been diagnosed over the past few years as bipolar 2 with psychotic features, anxiety, ptsd, adhd…. My very first diagnosis at 17 was schizaffective disorder. The past few days I’ve had more time crying than not. I’ve felt so hopeless, just no direction, no purpose. I take my medication and reach out but my mind likes to make me feel that I’m bothering people when I do.

B

bellwether

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello Emma, I hope u are enjoying your evening. Myself, honestly I’ve been struggling the past few days. I have been diagnosed over the past few years as bipolar 2 with psychotic features, anxiety, ptsd, adhd…. My very first diagnosis at 17 was schizaffective disorder. The past few days I’ve had more time crying than not. I’ve felt so hopeless, just no direction, no purpose. I take my medication and reach out but my mind likes to make me feel that I’m bothering people when I do.
I’m having a nice relaxing night, I was watch the new tv show on Netflix called maid and it’s really interesting, have u ever seen it?

I’m sorry to hear you have been struggling with a whole lot, I have been feeling depressed and hopeless, I suffer from depression and anxiety.. it is hard whenever I feel low and severely depressed, it’s hard to push yourself out of that! It’s a battle that is constant. I get what you mean when you reach out for help you somehow feel like a burden to other people, I would feel the same, that’s why it only took me last month to finally get help and go to therapy. I would’ve needed it years ago but I didn’t want to trouble anyone else with my problems.But now I see that it’s okay to ask for help and it’s okay to go on these websites and talk about everything that’s been going on because at the end of the day we only get one life and we need to stick together and get threw this altogether.

what do you like doing when your feeling this way? When your feeling hopeless and everything seems to be going wrong one thing around another

M

mandy8181

I’m having a nice relaxing night, I was watch the new tv show on Netflix called maid and it’s really interesting, have u ever seen it?

I’m sorry to hear you have been struggling with a whole lot, I have been feeling depressed and hopeless, I suffer from depression and anxiety.. it is hard whenever I feel low and severely depressed, it’s hard to push yourself out of that! It’s a battle that is constant. I get what you mean when you reach out for help you somehow feel like a burden to other people, I would feel the same, that’s why it only took me last month to finally get help and go to therapy. I would’ve needed it years ago but I didn’t want to trouble anyone else with my problems.But now I see that it’s okay to ask for help and it’s okay to go on these websites and talk about everything that’s been going on because at the end of the day we only get one life and we need to stick together and get threw this altogether.

what do you like doing when your feeling this way? When your feeling hopeless and everything seems to be going wrong one thing around another