hello

ali

ali

hello everyone, i am normally on the bi polar pages so forgive me if i cannot put this into words correctly ...... i have just seen my second phyc and have been informed that not only do i have rapid cycling bipolar disorder i also have schizophenic episodes.... its great to get a diognosis coz i have a chat room going on in my head at all times and occaisionally get i lady telling me i am a worthless slut that deserves nothing in this world, evil laughing and sometimes cannot hear myself think thanks to my 'lovely' lady ........... is this normal ....... i am going out of my mind with ' health care professionals' telling me what i should and shouldnt be doing .... how the bloody hell do they know .. they dont have it ........

thanks

ali

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Hello ali and welcome. I don't hear voices so i can't really relate but that lady does sound really 'nice' lol. I agree wholeheartedly with you about the 'professional' - most of them are really sanctimonious and patronising and you just want to slap them, they don't have a clue what its like!! Hope you get some comfort from the forum. I think it helps me to rant now and again!!