• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

Farcry

Farcry

This never seems easy. Introduce yourself, describe yourself, whats your deal, how crazy are you... Here is my "resume".

Male
41 years old
Married (sort of, on and off)
4 awesome kids
2 beautiful grandchildren
Professionally sucessful
Diagnosed with depression, BP, PTSD, OCD (depends on what you ask of who)
Wish to die

I am not suicidal in the sense that I cannot go on, its more along the line of I strongly feel my loved ones will be better off without me. Due to many factors in my life I have no one left to talk to which brings me here.

A

Apotheosis

This never seems easy. Introduce yourself, describe yourself, whats your deal, how crazy are you... Here is my "resume".

Male
41 years old
Married (sort of, on and off)
4 awesome kids
2 beautiful grandchildren
Professionally sucessful
Diagnosed with depression, BP, PTSD, OCD (depends on what you ask of who)
Wish to die

I am not suicidal in the sense that I cannot go on, its more along the line of I strongly feel my loved ones will be better off without me. Due to many factors in my life I have no one left to talk to which brings me here.
Welcome to the site - That's a lot of info in a small intro.

I am not suicidal - but it is certain loved ones that make me care enough not to want to die; if it wasn't for them; then I really don't think I'd care. There are people I can chat to. But it is very difficult to truly be understood by another. I have sort of given up on that one. The wisdom & sense of 'Know Thyself' does stand out to me. It does certainly help though when people listen. Writing a Journal can be cathartic. Maybe start one. Anyway - :welcome: to the site.

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome to the forum, hope we can provide the ear to listen and to talk back also.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello Farcry:welcome:

I have something that says:

Just because your feelings are very intense and strong it does not mean that they cannot change and lessen in intensity. I need to be reminded of this an awful lot because I have strong confictions also, but it doesn;t always mean that I am right.
Take Care
KS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Introduce Yourself 6
H Introduce Yourself 7
H Introduce Yourself 5
L Introduce Yourself 16
gyutube Introduce Yourself 7