• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello.

F

Fruit Loop

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and registered this morning. I feel a little out of my depth at the moment, not sure of all the functions and how it all works just yet :unsure:.

My name is Fruit Loop. I am suffering from depression and have done for a while but, I did not know or was I in denial? I have been in therapy/counselling for over a year now, it is working. About to start my 3rd set of medication. I would like to get to know you lot and join in, make new friends who understand, share experiences, share a laugh or tear, etc. Any help to finding my way round and join groups most appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions, I will do my best to answer. I can be a bit quiet and shy till I get to know people.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I feel like I have said too much? or not enough? Does any of this make sense? I guess it is time to navigate around this site :scared:

Take care,
Fruit Loop.

W

whatswrongwithme?

Hi Fruitloop, and welcome
I'm with you, i only joined here today in the early hours lol
I'm hoping to find out some answers on here, if not that then some support when i'm feeling low :welcome:

F

Fruit Loop

Thank you.

Hello whatswrongwith me,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am too looking for answers or at least to know I am not alone and I am not going mad, it feels like it some days (hence my name). I am just beginning to recover from another low spell, meds not working?, family worries, returning to work, yuk! and not being able to deal with stress too well at the moment. Today I feel a bit better, how are you doing today? sometime I can ask daft questions and put my foot right in it. I am sure we will get the hang of this site sooner or later. It is far bigger and busier than the last forum I also use.

Fruit Loop :)

D

Dollit

Just join in when you feel able Fruit, some people find it good to start a blog in the journals section, others post only from time to time. Find what's right for you. Welcome.

W

whatswrongwithme?

Hi Fruit, i'm not too bad at the moment thanks
I've never joined a forum regarding mental health before so not sure whether this one is good or bad yet lol
I've only ever been told i am mildly clinically depressed and that was by a psychologist i saw last year, i think theres more to it than that
No one wants to give me any meds (dont want me getting addicted)
I get very angry and paranoid and have physical problems as well but hey-ho theres always somebody worse off than yourself right?
Anyway best of luck with your answers
wwwm

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Welcome Fruit Loop - it's good to have you here!

Rollinat

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome:Fruit Loop ans whatswrongwithme
I'm sure you will both find help and support here.
Keepsafe

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 8
Magenta Pink Introduce Yourself 16
M Introduce Yourself 4
M Introduce Yourself 4
Poemwrit3r Introduce Yourself 4