• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hello!

babyblue22

babyblue22

I'm sorry to hear that blue! Is there something on your mind you want to talk about?? I'm doing alright haha just a little tired. :sleepy2:
Not really anything specific but I’m very anxious about the future. Trying to take it a day at a time but doesn’t seem to work ❤

F

Faithuntilyoumakeit

Not really anything specific but I’m very anxious about the future. Trying to take it a day at a time but doesn’t seem to work ❤
Is there something coming up or just in general?? And you know what blue? that's all we can do hun:hug:, anxiety can make you think of possible bad things to come and then you'll miss out on the good things. Anxiety sucks😫 and how many times have you over thanked a situation and it actually goes well. *raises hand* I know I have😂

babyblue22

babyblue22

Is there something coming up or just in general?? And you know what blue? that's all we can do hun:hug:, anxiety can make you think of possible bad things to come and then you'll miss out on the good things. Anxiety sucks😫 and how many times have you over thanked a situation and it actually goes well. *raises hand* I know I have😂
Got an appointment coming up which is linked with my son and everything that happened last year. I think anxiety makes me think worst case scenario!! Anxiety sucks!
Same here 😂 Always get so in my head then afterwards feel like a complete idiot!! Xx

F

Faithuntilyoumakeit

Got an appointment coming up which is linked with my son and everything that happened last year. I think anxiety makes me think worst case scenario!! Anxiety sucks!
Same here 😂 Always get so in my head then afterwards feel like a complete idiot!! Xx
Oh I'm sorry! do you want to talk about it?? you don't have to if you don't want to. And same haha but know that your not an idiot at all , as long as anxiety doesn't stop you from going forward then that's all that matters:)

babyblue22

babyblue22

Oh I'm sorry! do you want to talk about it?? you don't have to if you don't want to. And same haha but know that your not an idiot at all , as long as anxiety doesn't stop you from going forward then that's all that matters:)
Maybe I will talk about it soon, when I feel able too. I like that! As long as anxiety doesn’t stop you from going forward! ❤

F

Faithuntilyoumakeit

Maybe I will talk about it soon, when I feel able too. I like that! As long as anxiety doesn’t stop you from going forward! ❤
Alright sounds good, Im always here whenever :) and yesss! that way of thinking helped me so much💗