• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

misunderstood256

misunderstood256

I'm on this forum because I've spent my whole life feeling lonely and used, and dealing with emotional, mental, and past sexual abuse, as well as all the lovely things that go along with that. I'm hoping that maybe, someday, I won't feel ashamed, worthless, or alone anymore.

Hello513

Hello513

I'm on this forum because I've spent my whole life feeling lonely and used, and dealing with emotional, mental, and past sexual abuse, as well as all the lovely things that go along with that. I'm hoping that maybe, someday, I won't feel ashamed, worthless, or alone anymore.
I cannot imagine what you have gone through. My ex fiance was raped at one point and it was very traumatic for her. I tried to be understanding, but I fear anyone who has not gone through that probably cannot understand the trauma it causes.

As far as for being alone I relate. When I had my first bout with mental illness my friends not understanding my eratic behaior all cut me off because of it. I spent years alone and friendless.

Eventually however I made new friends who are quite understanding of my condition, and incredibly supportive and understanding. It took a lot longer than I would have liked, but it still happened.

E

EclipticNight

I can also relate to mental and emotional pain. I'm fairly ruined inside myself. I can say that since i joined a few days ago these fine folks have kept me from being lonely.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will not be alone here. :)

JessisMe

JessisMe

Welcome to the forums, yearning. It’s a great place to come to get support. xo, j

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Warm welcome to you @yearning_loner. :hug:

You have nothing to feel ashamed of and no need to hide your pain in this community. I look forward to getting to know you. X