• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

• Thread starter Eternal_Clusterfluff
  • Start date
Eternal_Clusterfluff

Eternal_Clusterfluff

I just thought I'd join with y'all and talk about my problems with people that are willing to let me share and vice versa for all of you as well. I sort of suffer with depersonalization and melancholic depression on and off for almost 13 years, though I think i may be also showing some signs of bipolar depression very recently. Although I've never actually been diagnosed with these mental health conditions, I feel like I have a decent amount of knowledge in psychology to confirm that I am suffering from these conditions (also I just happen to be going to college to earn a degree in psychology so I could become a therapist one day). So if y'all ever want me to vent about my problems to y'all, same goes for all of you who need to vent about your problems to me, let me know. Maybe I might even make some new friends here by some chance. ^-^

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
Welcome to the forum and you have joined the right place to find people to write with ☺ :welcome:

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Welcome to the forums Eternal_Clusterfluff :welcome:

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

Hello and welcome :welcome: