• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello...

Chasm

Chasm

I am new here, having found this site courtesy of a respected senior member posting the link on another MH forum.

I have had MH problems since childhood, and have had various diagnosis including BPD, Anxiety disorder, paranoid psychosis and chronic depression.

I have mostly coped by keeping myself to myself as "normal" people do not seem to understand, and will inevitably form the wrong conclusions about the way I am and how I sometimes feel.

Finally having discovered MH forums I feel free to openly talk about my problems and my dealings with the MH system over the past 14 years. I now realise that I am not alone, and that there are many others out there who I can discuss these matters with.

T

Twylight

Hello Chasm and Welcome

I have Paranoid Schizophrenia and OCD, but I try not to let it stop me from doing stuff

Twy

S

saffron

Welcome Chasm we are glad you found us. Its always good to tallk.
S

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Chasm, wellcome to the forum - it's good to have you here. Jump in when you feel comfortable.

D

Dollit

Hi Chasm and welcome to the forum - good to have you here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pelyna Introduce Yourself 0
D Introduce Yourself 2
P Introduce Yourself 9
G Introduce Yourself 15
TylersOutlet24 Introduce Yourself 7