• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hello

S

shazza52

hello, im new to this forum, and not brilliant on this thing, lol,, hoping to find friends with mental health issues, that actually understand :(

silly madam

silly madam

Hi Shazza and a big :welcome: to the forum.

I find a lot of support, encouragement and information here which i am confident will be the same for you.

:flowers:

S

shazza52

thanx

hello ,, and thank you ,,, it, feels good ,, to have found somewhere of my own , if that does,nt sound silly,, thanx again xx:clap::clap::clap:

Sine

Sine

Founding Member
Hi Shazza,

Welcome! I know exactly what you mean when you say this place feels like your own. Visit often - even just to read posts and find out how everyone's getting on. Sometimes, when I'm feeling very low, I just like to "listen in" rather than take part, and then chat when I feel better.

You will find you have lots of friends on here.

Speak later, Sine
:flowers:

emski

emski

Hi Shazza and Welcome!

It's great here, hope you like it too :grouphug:

Z

zena

hello and welcome how are you i am new also think im 1 ahead of you lol zena XXX

S

shazza52

re hello

hi zena,, thanx for the reply, hope you ok today,, apart frpm the cold that is lol,, shazza:cool:

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hey ... pleased to meet you!

Intel