• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

Behind The Sun

Behind The Sun

First of all id like to say hi to everyone, and hope i dont bore you all, because my problems are so small compared to a lot of people on here.

My first problem is my mood,its good for a short while then suddenly for no reason i can be a right [email protected] and its normally to my close ones.

Secondly is friends,i have a few but have lost a lot due to me not being bothered with them.When they phone me i just ignore their calls cos i feel like i have to make an effort when really i cant be bothered"(WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS ?)"

And finally when im out, i seem to judge people all the time(WHO AM I TO JUDGE)

Hopefully someone will have a few ideas as to why someone like me would be this way.

Also i hope i can be supportive to others on this forum :)

Well thats enough of me blabbering on.Bye for now :sleep:

T

Twylight

Hello and welcome

I'm a bit moody and Judgemental sometimes

We are but human

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hey :welcome: along to the form... I am often particuarly horrible o thoose i love the most

M

Michael

Founding Member
ooooh Behind the sun, who has been talking about me to you?

lol

I think you will find a lot of others in a similar boat on here!

If you find a cure please let us know, until then you can just come and go as you please, you may get people wondering whats happened but we will always respect your 'space'

Best Wishes

Michael

Behind The Sun

Behind The Sun

ooooh Behind the sun, who has been talking about me to you?

lol

I think you will find a lot of others in a similar boat on here!

If you find a cure please let us know, until then you can just come and go as you please, you may get people wondering whats happened but we will always respect your 'space'

Best Wishes

Michael
Sorry Michael if i have a offended you in any way with my username,but i didnt put it on here to cause any bad feeling(Honestly)(y).The reason why i picked behind the sun was because its one of my favourite albums from Chicane.

Also id like to say a big THANKYOU to all who have welcomed me,i really appreciate it.

Hopefully we can all have a joke now and then:D:D:D

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to MHF :) You will find lots of help and support here, we are also very friendly :hug:

A

Amor's_Tears

Hi BehindTheSun,

I know exactly how you feel. I'm not particularly sociable either, especially when I am down.

Sometimes I "feel in the mood" and can spend hours talking to friends (usually by email). Other times I just can't be bothered and prefer to spend time doing my own things like playing computer games. I often tend to "disappear" for days at a time and not respond to messages, emails, etc. But most of my friends know me by now so know where I am lol!

I just try to accept the way I am - the plus side is when I do "feel in the mood", I can be a very supportive, friendly person. Its just I can't keep it up for long.

Robert :)

Behind The Sun

Behind The Sun

Hi BehindTheSun,

I know exactly how you feel. I'm not particularly sociable either, especially when I am down.

Sometimes I "feel in the mood" and can spend hours talking to friends (usually by email). Other times I just can't be bothered and prefer to spend time doing my own things like playing computer games. I often tend to "disappear" for days at a time and not respond to messages, emails, etc. But most of my friends know me by now so know where I am lol!

I just try to accept the way I am - the plus side is when I do "feel in the mood", I can be a very supportive, friendly person. Its just I can't keep it up for long.

Robert :)
Hi Amor's Tears ,thanks for the reply:),and its good to know im not on my own.

emski

emski

Hi Behind the Sun,

You can be sure on this forum that you will never be on your own - no matter how you feel there will be someone who understands. Here you will get support, friendly advice. It's very therapeutic and I have learnt a lot from coming on this forum.

Behind The Sun

Behind The Sun

Hi Behind the Sun,

You can be sure on this forum that you will never be on your own - no matter how you feel there will be someone who understands. Here you will get support, friendly advice. It's very therapeutic and I have learnt a lot from coming on this forum.
Thanks emski,much appreciated(y):)

silly madam

silly madam

Hi there Behind the Sun :welcome:

I havent been a part of the forum for long but already it has been a great help to me.
I think a rather large percentage of the general population cant be bothered with things half the time :LOL: so youre definitely not alone in that. I consider myself expert at it also. :LOL:

I am sure you will find what you need here. :hug:

Behind The Sun

Behind The Sun

Thankyou for the welcome silly madam :hug:
Im a newbie and have already found the site to be very friendly:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Introduce Yourself 9
G Introduce Yourself 15
TylersOutlet24 Introduce Yourself 7
L Introduce Yourself 9
M Introduce Yourself 6