hello

M

mooncar

Hello
I drink too much. I drank 7pints of strong beer last night (I think). Its bad for my health.
I love the smiley things. :drool:

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey Mooncar,

Seven pints - well maybe you should try to cut down to 5 next time you go out? Just do it gradually, I have friends who drink this much also.

Welcome to the forums anyway an I hope you can get the support you are looking for.

KS

Pixie37

Pixie37

Hiya,

:welcome: to the forum. Its a very friendly and supportive place to be. If you have any questions just pm me or another forum buddy.

Pixie :)

M

mindmap

hi, how are you?
im also a fan of the drink. do you want to give up?
ive just started to cut down, its difficult, i miss the feeling of being drunk. it sounds silly, maybe you understand?
if you want to give up, i wouldnt advise going cold turkey, cut down gradually, and think of something to aim for, to focus on. try to think of why you drink, and try to find other things to do, i find walking helps, or put yourself in a situation where you wont drink, or arent allowed to drink. its a hell of a ladder to climb, i'll admit that, but i know its not doing me any good.
if you dont want to give up, just be careful on the amount you drink.
Mindmap

M

mooncar

ok yes that sounds about right, I need to have a goal to aim for. Going to book something up.
I'll cut down.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introduce Yourself 7
S Introduce Yourself 6
O Introduce Yourself 5
T Introduce Yourself 4
blaiddyd Introduce Yourself 11