• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

Y

yellowbear

Hello everyone,

I've come to this site as I wanted advice on what I can do about a situation relating to my former best friend and I.My friend started suffering from mental health problems,it's a long dsory but she broke off contact with me some time ago now.Before all this happened we were very close.I hoped I might be able to find some advice on this site.I'm still very upset about the whole thing.

I thought I'd just say hello first ,rather than launch into the story.I hope it's ok to post on this site about this?

Thank you for any replies.

D

Dollit

Hi there and of course it is. Mental health problems don't just affect the person who has them. You're very welcome.

Y

yellowbear

Thank you Dollit.I'll set out more details in the Friendships and relationships forum.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
:welcome: yellowbear, hope you get the info you need.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi there Yellowbear and welcome to the forum. Fingers crossed with your particular dilema. We'll support you however we can!

Y

yellowbear

Thank you all for welcoming me.I've set out more details in the Friendships and Relationships Forum.I'd be grateful for anyone taking the time to read and help.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introduce Yourself 3
L Introduce Yourself 4
M Introduce Yourself 6
A Introduce Yourself 8
Magenta Pink Introduce Yourself 16