Hello

A

Amber1964

Hi, live in Kentucky. I'm a preschool teacher. I'm survivor of child abuse. I just got out of an abusive marriage.
I have CPTSD, panic attacks and major depressive disorder.

P

Pink1234

:welcome:

I have found the forum to be a friendly, safe and supportive place. I hope you find the same.:)

A

Amber1964

Thank you Pink. It's nice to meet you. I have been learning my place around. Hope you have a wonderful day. Take care of yourself,

J

Jules5

:welcome::):):) I know just what you are going through when it comes to an abusive marriage. I am so glad you are getting out of it. I have been away from abusive relationships for 2 years now and it feels good. It gets boring as I am so use to the drama and the trauma that I feel empty inside. It was like a medication being in those kind of relationships but you can move on and I would suggest no relationships for a while. Do not be afraid of yourself you will make I am-I have realy down days and I have learned to be patience like you know already working in a pre school. Love the little ones around you and know you would not one of them to go through what you went through. Love and Hugs

A

Amber1964

Good morning, I'm really glad I found my way here. I have to get ready for work soon. Hope you all have a wonderful day. XXX

A

Amber1964

I'm learning y pace myself. And,. I'm safe now. Thank you all so much. I don't feel so alone right now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introduce Yourself 7
S Introduce Yourself 6
O Introduce Yourself 5
T Introduce Yourself 4
blaiddyd Introduce Yourself 11