Hello :)

Sorry state

Sorry state

Hi, thank you for your kind words.
I've more or less given up caffeine. Have one cup in the morning and the rest is decaf. Haven't taken kalms for a while so thanks for the reminder. I'll give them another try. Bachs rescue remedy I've found in the past to be helpful so maybe start that again too 👍
Oh yes, rescue remedy! I take that too. They also do rescue pastilles that I keep in the car.

O

OCDguy

I don't know what these mistakes are. Could it be they need resolving? Other than that you need something to trigger/focus your mind back to the present. Once you are able to do this, do it often enough and the flash backs should eventually stop...

N

Neverhappy

Damn I just wrote a huge message on the previous forum about this. Ok so i suffer anxiety and have only just found out that your menstrual period or lack off can very much affect anxiety. Get yourself a diary and rate your anxiety out of 10 daily or twice daily and then get a period tracking app. Anxiety is rife in menopause! Once you start to understand it you can then tell yourself why the anxiety is there. Throughout my cycle I get times when it rears its evil head. From ovulation to right after my period. Im 43 so only expecting things to get tougher! Good luck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 8
L Introduce Yourself 10
R Introduce Yourself 8
Z Introduce Yourself 8
H Introduce Yourself 10