• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Hello =]

M

MissRainbow

Hi everybody! Let me just say I have not been professionally diagnosed with any mental disorder, but I think I might have one. The main reason I haven't told anyone is because I'm scared to tell my parents or they think I'm joking when I say it. I often find myself crying to no reason, angry at the slightest remark, chronic mood swings, and it's very hard to sleep. I also find myself acting as if I'm a celebrity (talking to myself). These problems make me turn toward drugs (marijuana). I just don't know what's wrong with me.

So if I bored you to death with my problems =]

M

MissRainbow

I like just about everything from classical rock to hip hop. My favorite artists is M.I.A and a group called Hot Chip.

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome to the forum. Why don't you go and have a chat to your GP because to be quite honest if you do have a mental health problem taking illegal drugs isn't a good solution.

4evalost

4evalost

Hi and :welcome: Miss Rainbow

companion

companion

Founding Member
Hi Miss Rainbow and :welcome:

It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope that you find this forum a good source of support for you.

With regards to what you mentioned...I agree with what has been said about going to speak with your GP. They will be able to help you identify if you have a mental illness and they have to keep it confidential so your family and friends do not have to know unless you want them too. Also turning to drugs is definately a bad idea - especially with marijuana as it can induce many different paranoia based psychosis.

If it helps, when you have been to the doctors to discuss your concerns, you can always come on here and share your feelings with all of us.

I hope this is of some use to you. I look forward to seeing you around soon and if you need anything, just ask.

Take care

Companion :cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Introduce Yourself 8
iyashinoegao Introduce Yourself 12
M Introduce Yourself 4
Marcy_Cakes Introduce Yourself 8
ColdandAlone Introduce Yourself 10