• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

HELLO

E

ems

Founding Member
I Just Found Out About This Forum By Searching On The Net.
I Find Myself Quite Isolated And Lonely Because Of My Mood Swings.
I Have Been Suffering On And Off With Episodes Of Mental Health For Many Years And Have Not Had A Proper Diagnosis. I Suffer With A Number Of Things - Mainly Anxiety Disorder But My Mood Swings From Stable To Low And Back Again In Very Short Spaces Of Time.
I Believe It Could Be Issues Trigger Memories And Then Memories Trigger My Stability Into A Low.
I End Up Locking Myself Away And Not Wanting Contact With People Because I Can Not Face The Pain I May Suffer By Being In Contact With People.
I Am Hoping That Through The Forum I May Be Able To Connect With People Without Having To Get Involved Personally With Anyone.
I Think Connecting Like May Be Good For Me And May Help Me To "chat" With Others Who Are In Similar Situations.
I Am On My Own - I Think I Could Be Called An "empty Nester".
At The Moment My Mood Is Stable But Like I Said I Tend To Keep To Myself Occupying My Time In The Best Way I Can With My Loves-art And Music.
So That Is A Little Bit About Me - I Am Looking Forward To Reading About Others On The Forum And Learning About Their Experiences.
Thank You
;)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome:
Look forward to seeing around the boards :)

Hope you feel you can " connect " with us. :)

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hey there Ems :welcome:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi there ems :welcome:

Hope you enjoy the site and find it useful. Like you i find it difficult to talk to people (apart from when im manic) and i dont want to get close to anyone but find it easier to type than to talk. Therefore forums are much easier for me.

Look forward to chatting

PS dont know if thats your real name but my daughters name is ems:)

E

ems

Founding Member
hello

EMS IS JUST A SHORTENED VERSION OF EMILY. I DONT GO BY THAT IT JUST SEEMED EASY TO PICK IT AS A USER NAME
YES THIS SITE IS VERY INTERESTING. I AM COMFORTED BY THE AMOUNT OF SUPPORT FOR EACH OTHER ON THIS SITE.
:tea: