Hello

A

AngelicaGates

Hi everyone. I’m a 19 year old student diagnosed with Social Anxiety disorder and Depression. To add to it all, I have Asperger syndrome, which just adds confusion to my anxiety. I enjoy drawing, reading and writing my own stories which help me deal with my emotions.

My current life situation is that I’m currently signed off from college due to an unstable mental state due to constant breakdowns, taking more pills than I should, skipping classes and finally coming out that I’ve been hearing a voice for a while now. I have already seen my GP as I’m trying my best to get better, however it’s still a fight. I’m going to the mental health ward for an appointment this week. I hope things will be ok.

Despite the anxiety, I do love meeting new people. I do get paranoid, but it doesn’t stop me from answering a message.

It just takes one step at a time.

- Angel -

its_cricket

its_cricket

Hi! I'm 20 and I'm also a student diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I really like drawing too.
I'm sorry that you have to go through all that. I hope everything with your appointment goes well. Sending support your way! :)

A

AngelicaGates

Hi! I'm 20 and I'm also a student diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I really like drawing too.
I'm sorry that you have to go through all that. I hope everything with your appointment goes well. Sending support your way! :)
Thank you so much for your support.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
incorporealbeing Introduce Yourself 4
A Introduce Yourself 7
W Introduce Yourself 5
H Introduce Yourself 5
C Introduce Yourself 4