Hello.

P

Paper Wings

I'm certainly not very good with introductions, and English isn't my first language, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I make in my writing. I just hope it's enough to understand each other.

I was bullied all throughout middle school and some of highschool. I've always been a quiet, introspective person, so I mostly kept to myself during my highschool-university years. Just used to go to the library to write or sleep. I saw my first therapist when I was 16, because of sexual identity issues. Got diagnosed with OCD after my mother died, and I was put on antidepressants and anxiolytics. A few years after that I tried marihuana and got hooked on it, which lead to a drug-induced psychosis 2 years later. I completely lost it, and nearly got expelled from my university because I was acting crazy on school campus. Months after that I was hospitalized for two weeks.

It's been a little over a year since I left the hospital, and I'm currently struggling with depression and anxiety, but I guess I'll leave that for another thread.

I hope I can talk to people here in ways I can't talk to family or friends in real life. Sorry if that was too much for an introduction.

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Forum Guide
Hi and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
Im sorry to hear you are struggling again.
Talking really does help, have a look around the forum, plenty of people to talk to.
Hugs
Fox

P

Paper Wings

Hi and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
Im sorry to hear you are struggling again.
Talking really does help, have a look around the forum, plenty of people to talk to.
Hugs
Fox
Thanks. I'll be sure to look around.