• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Hello.

P

Paper Wings

I'm certainly not very good with introductions, and English isn't my first language, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I make in my writing. I just hope it's enough to understand each other.

I was bullied all throughout middle school and some of highschool. I've always been a quiet, introspective person, so I mostly kept to myself during my highschool-university years. Just used to go to the library to write or sleep. I saw my first therapist when I was 16, because of sexual identity issues. Got diagnosed with OCD after my mother died, and I was put on antidepressants and anxiolytics. A few years after that I tried marihuana and got hooked on it, which lead to a drug-induced psychosis 2 years later. I completely lost it, and nearly got expelled from my university because I was acting crazy on school campus. Months after that I was hospitalized for two weeks.

It's been a little over a year since I left the hospital, and I'm currently struggling with depression and anxiety, but I guess I'll leave that for another thread.

I hope I can talk to people here in ways I can't talk to family or friends in real life. Sorry if that was too much for an introduction.

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Forum Guide
Hi and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
Im sorry to hear you are struggling again.
Talking really does help, have a look around the forum, plenty of people to talk to.
Hugs
Fox

P

Paper Wings

Hi and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
Im sorry to hear you are struggling again.
Talking really does help, have a look around the forum, plenty of people to talk to.
Hugs
Fox
Thanks. I'll be sure to look around.