Hello

DiamondAnimals_x

DiamondAnimals_x

I've been a member since end of '16 but have not been on here that much and not quite sure what to put here, just looking to make some real friends and not too sure how to go about it on here, are there many people in or around Stevenage?

Any replies much appreciated !

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Forum Guide
Hi
glad you have decided to post. Im sure some members will be along to chat to you. Im not close to you im afraid but i wanted to pop by and wish you well.
Hugs
Fox

Brazenh

Brazenh

I'm always available to talk just message me. I spend 90% of my time alone in a van so pretty sure I can answer. What ever you ups or downs it's nice to talk.
And foxjo chipper I haven't heard that word in years it made me smile and I have no idea why.

D

Dulcie

I've been a member since end of '16 but have not been on here that much and not quite sure what to put here, just looking to make some real friends and not too sure how to go about it on here, are there many people in or around Stevenage?

Any replies much appreciated !
Though I was British born I'm expat from England living in Mallorca (or Majorca as some call it), but you are always welcome to pm me. I'm 24 with an 11 year old daughter.

A great many here are so lovely. Giving likes, hugs and thanks makes us fell so appreciated. Come down to the Chillout Lounge and play some forum games will help you get established.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you stay and enjoy being with us.

-Dulcie

DiamondAnimals_x

DiamondAnimals_x

I'm always available to talk just message me. I spend 90% of my time alone in a van so pretty sure I can answer. What ever you ups or downs it's nice to talk.
And foxjo chipper I haven't heard that word in years it made me smile and I have no idea why.
Thank you for your reply :) I did try and accept your friend request but it wouldn't let me for some odd reason?

DiamondAnimals_x

DiamondAnimals_x

Though I was British born I'm expat from England living in Mallorca (or Majorca as some call it), but you are always welcome to pm me. I'm 24 with an 11 year old daughter.

A great many here are so lovely. Giving likes, hugs and thanks makes us fell so appreciated. Come down to the Chillout Lounge and play some forum games will help you get established.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you stay and enjoy being with us.

-Dulcie
Many thanks for taking the time to reply :) hope you are well?

D

Dulcie

Many thanks for taking the time to reply :) hope you are well?
Not too bad thanks. I finished early and shut up shop and bought an Indian takeaway. I'm an artisan jeweller, and been working since 7 am to fulfil orders. It can be a long day.

How's your weather? Here it's been cloudy-sun, but Thursday and Friday, Mallorca is back on storm alert.

DiamondAnimals_x

DiamondAnimals_x

Not too bad thanks. I finished early and shut up shop and bought an Indian takeaway. I'm an artisan jeweller, and been working since 7 am to fulfil orders. It can be a long day.

How's your weather? Here it's been cloudy-sun, but Thursday and Friday, Mallorca is back on storm alert.
Sounds an interesting job, it's quite cloudy here today, yesterday was a bit sunnier and some blue sky, quite cool, do you get a lot of bad thunderstorms over there?