Hello.

S

scho44489

Hi,

I'm new to this, and this is the first time I'm openly admitting to anyone (computer or not) that I'm probably not 100% with my mental health.

I'm the typical person of overcompensating with my happiness and always come across as funny and the life of the party, but I struggle with being alone and have often felt out of control of my emotions.

Sorry if this is really dark and miserable with the first message, I'm just using it all as s bit of a vent for the time being!

Would really love to meet and talk to people who are battling depression themselves, or anyone who has tried anything that's really worked for them, all suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you ❤️

Midnight.Panda

Midnight.Panda

Welcome to the mental health forums. No need to apologise for anything. This place is meant for us to vent and share our experiences. The community here is lovely and always supportive, so I hope you'll like it here.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

:welcome: to the forum. I suffer depression too. Nothing helps me anymore. I'm thinking about getting e.c.t.?

C

ConfusedNSad

No need to apologize! This is exactly the place you should express these thoughts and feelings. I have been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder and General Anxiety Disorder, so I know all about how it feels. I used to self-harm and I have attempted suicide many many times. Welcome to the family. You are safe here. I hope you can post more and let us help you through this. <3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 8
L Introduce Yourself 10
R Introduce Yourself 8
Z Introduce Yourself 8
H Introduce Yourself 10