• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

W

White Dragon

I found this place through Google. It is nice to meet you. I've basicaly been battling depression for most of my life. I like the performing arts and getting creative with paper etc. I just thought it would be nice to talk to people in which I can relate to. I look forward to chatting and getting to know you.:)

S

staples

hello white dragon, ive been battling schzophrenia for a number of years. i was just about to post my own first post. but i will just hijack your thread:D

W

White Dragon

It's nice to meet you and you are very welcome to steal my thread.;)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
I found this place through Google. It is nice to meet you. I've basicaly been battling depression for most of my life. I like the performing arts and getting creative with paper etc. I just thought it would be nice to talk to people in which I can relate to. I look forward to chatting and getting to know you.:)
Hello and :welcome: to MHF White Dragon :)
Join in where ever you want we are a friendly & supportive bunch :)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
hello white dragon, ive been battling schzophrenia for a number of years. i was just about to post my own first post. but i will just hijack your thread:D
Hello and :welcome: to you too staples :)

S

staples

Hello and :welcome: to you too staples :)
thanks, ive tried alot of other forums but when i get ill i end up posting nonsense (to everyone but me) then they retort with calls of attention seeker. i hope i fit in here and can share my experiences:clap:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
thanks, ive tried alot of other forums but when i get ill i end up posting nonsense (to everyone but me) then they retort with calls of attention seeker. i hope i fit in here and can share my experiences:clap:

We all talk nonsense some times ......... don't worry.
I personally wouldn't call anyone, i've also not come across anyone on here who would either.
:tea:

W

White Dragon

I look forward to it all. It is nice to talk to others who understand. :)

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
:welcome: to you both, White Dragon and Staples. Hope to see you around.

Rollinat

companion

companion

Founding Member
Hi, i am new myself. I hope that you find this site as useful as I have already. Be good to see you around soon.

D

Dollit

Welcome to all of the newbies on this thread - this is where the lunatics really have taken over the asylum! >_<

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: White Dragon, Staples and Companion - to MHF we are here 24/7 :)

Everyone is friendly, helpful and supportive, nice to meet you all :)

B

bluemonday

hi Staples and white dragon,companion welcome hope you find this forum helpfull as i :cool:

Last edited:
S

staples

thanks, im already feeling the benefits of this forum:clap:

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
:hi: and :welcome: to you all white dragon, staples and companion. Nice to meet you. :tea:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Magenta_Crayon Introduce Yourself 8
C Introduce Yourself 8
O Introduce Yourself 8
MoodFlicker Introduce Yourself 14
H Introduce Yourself 13